Friday, November 6, 2015

LIGHTING UP THE 'SPECIAL LIGHT!'

The Head of a family along with his Family Members made all arrangements for welcoming a Visitor to their home.. From the time the Visitor arrived to the time he left, the Head and his Family Members took every care in treating the Guest with certain attention and discipline from their side.. Satisfied, the Visitor left the place and the Members were extra relaxing in their own way commenting on the Visit and the Visitor.. The Head remarked,
  • "Why not even now continue, the minimum discipline we maintained all along during the Visit of the Guest to our place instead of expanding beyond?" 
If I once look at this oft repeated behavior of mine, it instantly strikes me that my Backyard is not really that clean, it alone prompts me many times to expand myself endlessly beyond my limits and equally it's the right time now that I keep this Backyard of mine truly clean by disciplining my mind to a certain extent..

A little explanation in this context..

In life, unless the Backyard supports, there's no true shine on the Frontal Appearance.. Since the Backyard has taken a secondary preference forever, the Front glows eternally with dazzling colors and is ever in lime light..

Again, since the evil has no place in the visible area i.e, when I am noticed as it instantly attracts attention and will straight away be questioned, Backyard is forever the convenient place to off load my wrath, negligence, laziness and all that unwanted..

But the problem is that my personality at any time is a combination of what I am outward and what I am at the back; never the single front alone.. So, it's high time, I start cleaning up my Backyard in this life right from now on wards and try keep it as neat as possible.. The time is running out and this moment alone is the best moment to make a beginning for this Sacred Task..

  • On this coming up Diwali, let me light up this 'Special Light' in my heart in addition to the usual glowing lights around me, illuminate myself within to observe my own mind which is ever bent upon playing its games of ill fame and thus start checking it well in time so that the so called my Backyard remains clean and orderly as much as possible bringing out True Peace everywhere around!
A Happy Diwali to all my Friends and Well wishers of Indiblogger and FB!!
(The Post is written in line with the  Prompt #changingdiwali)

22 comments:

  1. Wish you a very happy Diwali sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mridula.. Once again the same to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post. Wish you a very Happy Diwali, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation, Purba.. Diwali Greetings to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. Happy Diwali, Sir...let there be that 'special' light within all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure a good beginning, Sunaina.. Thanks and the Best Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Diwali greetings to you too. May that special light burn on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.. Hope it's feasible to do at least something in this direction!

      Delete
  5. Happy Diwali to you and your family sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good thought.
    Happy Diwali to you and all your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani for the appreciative Comment.. Thanks for the Diwali Greetings and Best Wishes to you and your family!

      Delete
  7. Happy Diwali sir to you and your family.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hema and once again the same to you and your family!

      Delete
  8. Great though, Sir..truly... :-)

    Wish you a happy and safe Diwali... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear such Comment, Maniparna.. Thanks for the Wishes and the same to you and your family!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Illa Varma.. Best Wishes to you and your family!

      Delete
  10. Wish you and your family a happy & prosperous Diwali . Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geeta.. Wish you and your family again a Happy Diwali.. Best Wishes!

      Delete
  11. Hello Sir....Nominated you for Liebster Award...please check here....https://meredeshkimitti.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/of-words-spoken-appreciation-given-and-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunaina,

      Thank you very much for nominating me for the Liebster Award.. I'm truly honored thru' this Special Nomination.. Your 10 questions are truly unique to my writing spirit and I would be happy to answer all.. Unfortunately, for a while I am loaded with important family activities.. Once the pressure eases, I would be answering the same at the earliest.. Thanks once again and best wishes to you and your family.. Sreedhar ----

      Delete