Sunday, February 28, 2021

THE CUTE KID.. THE SMART KID!



"You know dear! When you were small I once made you repeat your Prayer and kneeling before God asked to you to say..

'Baba..Take care of me.. Jai Sairam!'

And as I stopped at 'Baba' due to some cough, you waited for a sec and hearing nothing from me continued saying so cutely..

'Baba.. Baba.. Black SHEEP.. Have you any wool?'

And we all burst into a laughter!"
  • "Yes, Grandma.. I was a baby then.. Now, I'm a big boy.. See.. I'm helping mommy in storing her fruits and vegetables.. Babies can't do this!"
"I know.. You did that because you wanted to have your favorite vegetable CARROT.. If CARROT was not there, you'll not do that!"
  • "Ok.. Grandma.. I'll ask you a simple question.. Take out the NUMBER 17569 from 35138!"
"I'm not dumb, my dear!.. I know Maths.. Let me do it... Yeah.. Got it.. It's 17569!"
  • "Ha! Ha! You couldn't do it!"
"What, dear! Let me check.. Yeah.. It's 17569.. I did it!"
  • "No!"
"What? OK.. What's the answer!"
  • "I asked you, take out the NUMBER 17569 but it is still there!"
"Oh.. You silly.. You are really smart.. I agree.. Okay.. Yesterday, I taught you Ohm's Law.. Say it now!"

The child folded his hands and with a cute smile on his face started saying..

"'Om bhur bhuvah svah
Tat savitur varneniam
Bhargo devasya dhimahi
Dhiyo yo nan pracodayat'"

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,



an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords: CUTE, SMART, KID!

1 comment: