Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nature, Life and Beyond....A Discipline....


Life is a beautiful journey and freedom is the gist of living.  
So expressing one hundred percent should be the way of life.

But my living is always supported by three things....Health, Safety and Work…. Taking care of these three to the core is wisdom because body expression is possible only when these three are supportive and this Eternal Law applies for ever….

Of course, luck overtakes sometimes these three and makes life possible the other way for me but wisdom takes a back seat when I leave everything to luck and  neglect the core....

Here, a discipline to follow is the order of the day....

What ever may  be the turmoils of life, I will   always be  happy, because to be happy is the gist of life and nothing less.  No one can stop me from being so!  Hence, let always the tough situations in life  be out of what the Almighty plans for me, not out of my carelessness and misdeeds and I can still be happy as usual in these times.....

Sometimes,it may be  a wonder that  events happen that way, but even where hard work, dedication and honesty are the key, they may happen that way only....except, that  we should wait in Time queue till  God' s plans are through....

So, I am  waiting patiently in the queue…..my turn is coming….Let this wisdom prevail in me!

This way only I have to express myself... meaning...without loosing an iota of grip on what Mother Nature tell me....

Mother Nature is very kind…If I go out of way, She gives me many times a small whip but puts me quickly back into activity… But am I listening to her?  I start repeating the wrong , She becomes progressively  helpless and the Demon in life takes over….and  should I hand over myself to Demon?

Here lies the Wisdom…

It means, there is great difference between expressing myself as I wish and expressing  the right way and let me be alert every moment and remember for ever that..... 

If I derive happiness in life through activities which are against  taking care of body, caring for people and work, there I come to a total  full stop may be the rest of life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment