Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meaningful Life....An Introspection....


The Joy of Life….is never away from us….Am I listening?

There is no reason for not being  healthy, happy and prosperous in life.

If some one is lagging in any one of the above  three, let it be only under the condition that one has done the best in this direction but still Almighty has other plans for him/her…

The belief goes that the wandering soul takes a birth on this earth as per its free wish and enters the chosen mother’s womb accordingly!

So, I am free before birth itself to do what I wish!

Here the caution…. Not to overuse that freedom to work against my own happiness, health and prosperity….

So, the introspection….Am I working at any time against these?

A moment of indiscipline in life does that damage!

But Mother Nature gives me always the chance….

In my routine, I can always correct myself!

If not today at least tomorrow or day after but definitely soon!

And Mother Nature is kind.

She provides me enough number of chances to make amends for the failure.

Let me make a note of the same, and straighten myself this way….the earliest….Barring this, there is no other great achievement in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment