Monday, October 24, 2011

Meaningful life....Something may be Worth Doing....

I heard in my childhood this....

The great man had said, “It is not that important what type of life a person lived through; it is how happy a person is when he is exiting the world!”

As we introspect ourselves we may find in us always a left out unfulfilled wish and a fear of losing something....

The determination here should be, “Can I be a little free in this; the full may not be required and may not be possible…?” And this little freedom with me to act or decide is 
a great peace and happiness in life….In fact, many issues I daily pursue with all vigor really do not have overall impact in my life! ....

A little more detail....

All works I do daily are of two types; of course all lawful ones: 

1. Works which must have to be done else I and people around me suffer and
2. Works even if I do not do I and people around me are really not affected....


Am seeing this difference? That itself may be 50% strength!

The first type of works have necessarily to be done without looking this way or that way....


In respect of the second type, I can pause a while and observe the reactions….Then,  I will notice that as I am mostly afraid of reactions from the world and due to my own weaknesses, I am doing these works and I can go slow, pause or do not do.... 

Here alone I should always experiment a little, however small it may be…It will never go waste….and that much strength I will experience…

People around me appear as if they are ready to shun me which is not true, but  if I stand firmly without moving away, I soon find that people start accepting what I do and encourage…

This trial needs all the start and hold on in the direction.... that’s all and this only leaves me in a state what is said in the beginning!

But if I am a little doubtful in attempting this, it appears to me that I am being resisted from doing this which is not true.... and that way, in the end I will end up in a state away from above!


In a market area we hear the bustle from a distance. But when we go near, each detail is clear. In the same way if we pay attention, everything would be clear....

Why not attempt something in this direction? 

No comments:

Post a Comment