Sunday, March 25, 2012

Choice less Peace, Stress free Life....


The choice of the place where I am living and that of the activities I am doing are never out of my wish and will. A particular situation had demanded that way and I am all the time following that! Any feeling that I wanted to be here and I wanted to do that way is purely out of my ignorance and there is no choice here….

Between a cup and lip there are many slips. I can do nothing about these slips. The
only way is that I sincerely get up between the slips, remember that it does happen that way and go on molding my life to the tune of happenings. A constant effort is the only activity I had to do, am doing and would be doing. There is no choice here.....

 I have yielded many times to the wrong. That way there are no concepts like mistakes, blunders, faults, bad behaviors, disobedience etc. from my side…. Mistakes do take place as understanding and controlling myself is a Herculean task. In fact, I am living on this earth only for correcting my mistakes as I become aware of them and thus progress upwards.  I am not pitying myself nor pitying my behavior.   All the while, I am learning; that's all.....There is no choice here....


Remembering the above continuously or as and when they surface is the sure way of taking out the stress in my life which makes me lead a life of ‘I am  is what I am!’

No comments:

Post a Comment