Monday, December 6, 2021

NO DOUBT, I APPEAR HUMBLE BUT AM I TRULY HUMBLE?



"I'm sure, humble in my life..
  • I refuse receiving all the praise when success comes to me..
  • I refuse gifts as many in that context..
  • I concentrate on the immediate responsibilities..
  • I don't ponder over the benefits that accrued to me in the process..
  • I try searching defects of mine therein and
Equally,
  • I try best remain calm when my next man succeeds!"
"Dear! Humility is the sacred entity which is infinite distance away from me and is never complete thru' finite actions of me.. 

Agreed.. Try be doing those activities mentioned by you as much and be looking out if any superior feeling comes to you at any time..

There's one more action needed from you, which you didn't mention. It's often the never noticed trap with us!"

"What is that, Sir?"
  • “When the man next to me fails in his/her mission or put down by fate, I silently feel superior there even though all the time I would be making efforts to help the individual in distress. And no one ever doubts me there and within me too I appear truly humble to myself!
Keep a watch on this bigger trap of extending help out of pity too!

Keyword: HUMBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment