Saturday, June 7, 2014

The never fading 'Frame of Reference'....


A business man’s son finished his Management Degree after graduation and was all set to venture into business field....  As a young Entrepreneur with no strings attached for investment, he opened his own Company to produce a particular Product, appointed a few working staff and simultaneously established a good Marketing Network to sell the Product....

He further thought thus….

“I am going to produce this Product which is in line with my basic skills and which has a good demand in the market and I have to sell this Product.... Here there are people down the line who give out their skills and bring out the Product and another group of people who pay at various levels for the Product to move to the Final User....

It is very important that the chain of people on one side are well motivated and the chain of people the other side are truly benefited....

I decided to adapt a Code of Conduct here....

I would allot 25% of my profit earned for the betterment of all the people involved in the chain on both sides as well as for outsiders as follows:

5% on people, who would be involved in value addition to the Product,
5% on people, who would be beneficiaries of the Product and 

10% on Charity purely to the Outsiders.... 

The remaining 5%, I keep aside to cover the cost of all the returns in respect of use and damage by the Customer....

Further, I will work more than anyone in my Company and allocate 25% of this time exclusively to resolve problems of the individuals working with me....

And finally, I will advertise the Product for the information purpose alone and will never influence the Customer beyond that....

This way done my profits may not be high, and sometimes may be minimum but the Customer Chain thus created never gets off from me and the Business exists for a longer time....

If still fate does not favor running of my Venture successfully, it would be taken without a single murmur from my side simultaneously ensuring that it was never out of laziness, corruption and despondency of any individual in the System!”


The 'Ideal Discipline', the young man thought of.... May not be practicable so easily.... But read between the lines, the Truth forever is seen existing here alone.... I, as a Business Personality better keep these 'Golden Points' in mind while doing my activities and forever be making attempt on how close I can discipline myself to these 'Points'....

Worth 'Framing' the same in my mind as 'True Reference' to my Activities.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment