Sunday, September 28, 2014

The 'Business' Syndrome...


### “Hi! My boy likes ice cream and you don’t serve it here. Can I buy it for him from the next Shop and get it here so that we can have our lunch as the child eats the Ice Cream?” 

“No Sir! We don’t allow the outside food in our Restaurant except the child’s own food. For your kind info, we serve special food exclusively for children!”

“But.. The Little Boy likes his Ice Cream a lot!”

“I’m sorry about that!”

“OK! Please take our Order!” 

Meanwhile, the Little One was too active. He took the glass of water kept on the Table, instantly 

poured the whole water on ground, 
brought down down the artificial Plant kept neatly at the centre of table, 
threw the salt from the salt bottle on the table all round and was 
ready to reach the pepper bottle next to it at the back of a great zeal of exploration as few nearby Customers started moving a bit carefully..

The Manager instantly came running to the Dad and said, “Sir! Kindly get the Ice Cream for your Boy.  We, from this moment are relaxing our Rules for small children!”


### The elderly man entered the Restaurant and said, “At my age with my own health problems, I can’t eat anything spicy, salty, oily and sweet…. Can you just give me 2 slices of plain bread simply toasted with nothing on it along with a cup of tea?”

The Manager came to him and politely answered, “Sir! We can’t just give like that…. We add a little of our own…..….. to it, toast it and serve it you…. That would be quite tasty!”

“No please…. I don’t want anything on it…. Just give me the plain…..”

“Sir! Again I am telling…. We can’t give like that and you will never like it…. Please allow us to add a bit of our specially prepared……… to it and serve you as the best!”

“Dear! I am telling you I like it plain…. I will straight away pay a price that is there on your Menu for a Toast…. And I promise further…. I’ll never say a word on what you served to me here today!”

“OK! Sir! Your wish…. We don’t want to displease our Customer on this side too…. We’ll get it for you!”

Soon 2 pieces of bread were served to him hot along with Tea and tasting the bread item, the man immediately said, “Hi! It tastes  different!”

The Manager smiled and said, “Sir! I told you that you can’t eat it…. The bread is just 3 days old!” 


### The man entered a Restaurant and ordered a large number of items…. He then took out a small piece of food from the next Eatery which he had purchased from there earlier and started eating it….

The Manager came running to him and said, “Sir! We will not allow outside food here!”

The man got into an argument and said, “Dear! Your Restaurant is almost Empty…. As such, I am not disturbing any one here and I am not going to make your area messy with this food… Further, I placed a huge Order too on you…. Thus truly speaking, here I am never against your Business…. What’s your problem then?”

The Manger said, “Sir! This is our Policy!”

The man remarked, “That’s why your Restaurant is Empty this moment…. Please be a little realistic to practicality of life!”

The Manager murmured, “Whatever said and done, at any time we don’t want the Rival in our Business to progress at our cost!”


No comments:

Post a Comment