Sunday, May 22, 2022

THE COMIC 'SEVEN AVATARS' AT WORK!!!!

“I am sad that our College life is going to end soon. All that fun, running round, skipping classes to see our favorite Matinee Shows etc .. are no more with us. I just can't imagine that from now, we would be going to work glued tight 8 hrs/day!"
  • Spoken light of work
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • Will be agreeing to the fact that work alone keeps man busy, hunger free and worry free in life..
The funny talk of early 20s!

“Yeah! Work is good and keeps me busy.. And to tell you.. The salary part is really good.. With that money, I can visit the best restaurants of the city, taste the finest cuisines and do many things. And here, my Colleagues truly make my day..

Except for one man.. The Boss! When I agree with him, he says ‘Can’t you have your own view?’ When I speak my view, he shouts, ‘Why are you deciding every thing yourself? Am I dead here?’ A real joker at work!”
  • Created a Comedy around Boss talk
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • Will be talking like that Boss only feeling work as the need of the hr..
The giggles of early 20s+!

"Yaar! Where's the Output I asked? Man! You should finish the work given in time. Again, in yesterday's job, I found many mistakes. You should pay attention while doing work. At the end of the month, are we not taking salaries promptly? Do you know who pays all that money? Let's use our brains.. OK! You can go now!"
  • Felt work as the need of the hr
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • It's going to be seen as the necessary part of life..
The humorous moments of late 20s!

"Mr Venkat! What's happening to you? I'm seeing you deciding some of the issues yourself without consulting me. What am I here for? Don't think, you can do wonders in seconds. You'll sure get into problems if you continue to behave like this. OK! Listen.. From now on wards..."
  • Seen work as the necessary part of life
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • It's going to be taken as challenge of life..
The hilarious part of early 30s!

“Sir! With your permission, I put up my point here. The work can't go on like this without funds. If we don't do anything now, soon everything is going to stop and we can't answer our Customer. Please approve the 'Note' I had put up and let the funds flow for the work to go smooth. That's it.. I promise the Result!”
  • Taken work as the challenge of life
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • It is going to be identified as life and death problem..
The witty portion of early 40s!

"Sir! I'm not happy with the meager Promotional Posts released for my Division. With such a Career promise, it's impossible for me to get profits to our Company. I can no more face my people with this Agenda asking them to bear it for one more year. Please do something or else accept my resignation.. At least I'll be out of picture here!"
  • Identified work as the life and death problem
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • The whole drama is going to end..
The comic moments early 50s!

“Sir! I can't sit at home and face the walls of my house even for a day. Home is sweet no doubt but not without active work. There's a lot of confusion in my earlier Dept. The Present Head is new and he doesn't know the In and Out of many things. It's time, I be by his side. If you say 'Yes', I'll prepare the Note Sheet for the Adviser Post in the Dept. You can sure help me!”
  • Sought an escape thru' that work alone
  • Not knowing that soon,
  • Sitting at home is inescapable!
The inevitable jokey of late 50s!

The Post is suited to this week's IndiSpire Prompt
Our jokes are often our disguised stands or mysterious confessions or murders without bloodshed... Or sheer manipulations. #OurJokes

Keywords: work, #OurJokes

10 comments:

  1. Some of us decide to walk off the race mid way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A piece of reality... nicely presented... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A slice of life,expressed well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..And so the cycle goes on. Very true sir. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Somali.... That's how every one around matures mentally.... Inevitable!

      Delete
  5. So true..love d way u wrote this post !

    BoHo StYLe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananaya.... Any part of the Globe the Scenario is more or less the same!

      Delete