Sunday, September 20, 2015


AN OPEN HEART 'HELLO' MANY TIMES, 
OPENS UP AN UNKNOWN 'EMPIRE!'

The story that comes to my mind in this context, is narrated below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • “This friend of mine you know, is a real nuisance in my life. They say, 
'A friend in need is a friend indeed and a SINGLE HELLO makes you so much relaxed in life!'
  • But, that became exactly the opposite in this man's case. He never allows me to be free for a while. I've so many priorities in my life, my monies, time and energies are precious and I don't want to waste them unnecessarily on issues which bring nothing to me.. 
  • When I'm thus keeping a strict discipline with me in my day to day life, this man rings up to me almost daily and says that I should come out, join in some Social Event, Program, Function etc along with him and thus spend time with him.. 
  • Who the hell is he to advise me thus? I want to spend my quality time in my own way and for that he is squarely putting a brake everywhere. I'm not able to say this to him directly..
  • Anyhow these days, am somehow managing by pretending as if I'm busy but a few times that too is not working and invariably he interferes. Don’t know how to avoid him totally!” 
Thus was speaking a man of late 30s commenting on a friend whom he felt a nuisance and whose friendship, he couldn't openly cut off..

Just then the landline phone rang up..

“See, I told you! That man only.. He has no other work.. Forever on the prowl.. 
  • Hello, Yeah, Speaking! What? Is it so? God! Means there's a problem. Now, what will happen to our all those investments? Why did it happen thus, when everything was going smooth? It's really a bad news. OK! I’ll talk to you later separately. If required, I'll go there personally tomorrow itself and see if I can do something. See you then!” 
There was some silence for a while. But in no time, another call was there on the line..
  • “Hello, dear! How are you? What? What did the doctor say? Are you sure? OK.. No problem.. I'll be there, tomorrow evening itself. Don’t worry.. This is not such a big issue. Let's see what best can be done here. Meanwhile, take all the care required!” 
And soon, that was the 3rd call..
  • “Hello! Is it? How can that happen? You might have seen something wrong. I was sure my papers were approved. God! It means, I should once again go through the whole process and all my plans have to be worked back now. What a nuisance.. I'm just stuck now!” 
The man was totally down instantly and appeared as if he had no energy to say anything at all. But the phone never kept silent and it was the 4th call then.. 

Yes! it was the ultimate trouble there as the very friend on prowl was active at the other end of the phone.

But strangely, as soon as the same friend said, "HELLO!" the man without giving a chance for him to talk further, simply burst out,
  • “HELLO, dear.. 100 yrs for you! I was just waiting for your call and you rang up. Yeah! Tell me.. See.. We are close friends and we should be talking often. No.. No.. You are not disturbing me at all. In fact, you have a right to call me at any time.. 
  • Listen, I've few issues in front that suddenly sprang up and I want to discuss with you. If you are free, shall we meet in the evening? Come home and let's have dinner at our place and I'll tell you all the details.. 
  • I tell you.. You were my best friend in times of crisis and all these days you only stood by my side. Bye, dear! Am waiting to meet you in the evening. Don't forget me!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thus seen many times, it appears that I am 100% happy with my own 

Aspirations, 
Assertions, 
Advantages, 
Acquisitions and 
Accumulations 

In my life and expect that I be left to all myself alone in holding these.. But the Ever Green Saying in life goes..

'Between a cup and lip there are many slips!'

And if my fate looks onto the other side, the next moment 

I'd be sure a totally lost man in my life!

In such a scenario, the only way in front of me is 

Start sharing my happiness and gain with my next man in my society without an exception and thus remain humble ever ready to take the life that comes up with its own ups and downs with an open heart! 

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire prompt Does society play a important role in our life ? What's your view ? #societyviews

Keywords: society, sharing

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha what to say! But this type of people do exist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much of familiarity breeds contempt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said Somali.. It happens a few times in our lives! Thanks for the Comment!

      Delete
  3. Hahahahaha....i m laughing like anything.....
    This kind of people make it impoosible for us to think about ourselves in our personal self check times too.....
    Very well described sir... i cant stop giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shraddha.. Happy to know that the Post was so much interesting!

    ReplyDelete