Saturday, February 13, 2016

THE REAL 'IMPACT' OF POWER POLITICS..

A popular man was being interviewed.. 

“Sir! Can you please explain how you've become popular in your field?” 
the interviewers asked..

"That’s a big story by itself!” said 
the well established man with a big smile.. 

“Can you be a little more clear?” 
the interviewers asked.. 

“See! It's like this.. As you move up the ladder, there are always forces around you that try to bring you down eternally.. And you've to continuously fight these forces making their impact felt lesser and lesser on you as you progress in your area..”

“OK! Can we know how your failure rate had come down as you progressed in your area?” 

“It was quite high initially.. As I systematically worked in those times, it started coming down and that way my success soon took over my failures and my growth was steadily up..” 

“We hear that there's no other man equivalent to you in your area.. It means that you bravely fought all your failures to the end and became almost one hundred percent popular.. That way, you are really great!” 
they echoed..

“Please don't praise me that much.. I should admit that I've my own weaknesses too in this direction..” 

The interviewers did not understand what he meant.. The man smiled and said, 


“Dear all! I agree that to gain certain popularity in my area initially, I worked hard and faced the toughness of life taking up bravely all my failures in that context with a positive outlook.. But above that level, the failures started having lesser and lesser impact on my growth.. That way seen, my continuous success soon took over without a look back!” 

“How did it happen?” 

“When failures did take place in the later part of my growth in the field I, by then had gained enough popularity and power to modify my those failures myself, partly redefine my success definition itself and steer my own progress.. That way as the success percentage increased, this task had become more and more easier and the real impact of my failures started coming down drastically.. That’s how I'm one hundred percent popular today with the failure ever afraid to visit me even once!” 

The interviewers were truly stunned with the revelations made.. They took leave from the man and while departing, one of them said, 


“Sir! The last doubt..”

“What's that?” 


“You've told us the actual facts behind your success.. Are you not worried that we may leak out this info outside at any point of time?”

“Not at all!” 
said the popular man in the field with a confident smile..

"Why, Sir?" 

“This had happened many times earlier too but that could do nothing to me.. Whatever you may talk and whichever way you may impress at your level, no one believes your story beyond as the impact of my present popularity in my field negates all that within seconds and equally none around too can rise more than my level.. That way seen today, I continue to enjoy my status eternally without a single hurdle!"

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment