Saturday, December 17, 2016

THE ETERNAL SEARCH..
  • The tiny and the weakest worm on the ground is seen sincerely digging thru' soil continuously out of an unknown happiness maximum searching for it's basic food and the activity goes on thus endlessly till the worm gets tired and needs rest for the day with other creatures around too doing similar basic search progressively expanding into the other activities based on their gradation of evolution.. 
  • The strong and energetic man somewhere else goes on with his plans of achievement continuously out of an unknown happiness maximum searching for that in store for him beyond his basic living requirement and the activity goes on thus endlessly till the man gets tired and needs rest for the day with others around him too doing similar activities as per their capabilities and requirements.. 
  • I'm no exception here and my search too continues thus in my life establishing a basic living for me and beyond trying to find out that in store for me till I get tired and need rest for the day.. 
Seen in distant perspective, all these actions en mass converge towards one single ultimate activity beyond basic living..

  • Search.. Search.. Search.. 
  • Search endlessly beyond the Basics.. 
  • Search for Stability and Permanency.. 
  • Search for the ever lasting Peace and Happiness.. 
  • Search for the Truth!
As days moved into weeks, weeks into months and months into years, that journey of my life amidst such hectic activities all along laced with pleasures and comforts, health and safety issues and personal problems moved on till date and further continues similar to a long road journey undertaken where,
  • The pleasures and comforts of my life like the in-between stops under shade on my way keep me eternally glued in there but I have to optimize quickly, leave each stop as per plan and the journey has to be continued..
  • The health failures and safety threats like the break-down stops on my way cripple my journey where in, the repairs have to be necessarily attended to on the spot and the journey has to be continued..
  • The problems of life like the rough paths, steep climbs, down slopes and sharp turns that come up on my way which slow down my pace where in they have to be addressed with all attention and care and the journey has to be continued..
Finally, in spite of the above care and discipline, as God’s Grace alone truly makes me complete the journey safely and reach my destination, the Universal Prayer..

Om sarve bhavantu sukhinah
Sarve santu niramayah
Sarve bhadrani pasyantu
Ma kashchit duhkha bhagbhavet
Om shantih shantih shantih!


May all be prosperous and happy
May all be free from illness
May all see what is spiritual uplifting
May no one suffer
Om peace, peace, peace!

Offered to the Almighty at the end of each day completes my activities for the day..

Thus goes my life this day in the Eternal Soul Search and Self Discovery endlessly!

The Post is written in line with the Indispire Prompt Life is a journey of self discovery. Describe your journey till now or a part of your journey which brought to closer to a truth about life or closer to your soul and self-discovery.#SelfDiscovery

Keyword: Soul Search

1 comment: