Wednesday, March 3, 2021

AS TIME MOVES, THE 'TYPICAL FEEL' OF THE WORK ENVIRONMENT!



BEFORE ENTRY..
'Ah! At last.. Am thru' my dream job selection!'

IN THE INITIAL DAYS..
'Yes.. It's time to go.. Great!'

AFTER FEW YEARS..
'Want to get away.. Can't get away!'

GONE THUS FOR MORE TIME..
'I know more but they say still childish everywhere!'

SUBSEQUENT TO THAT..
'I'm everywhere.. How can I get away?' 

NEXT SURE DEVELOPMENT..
'The job wants me every minute.. I'm indispensable!'

FURTHER TO THAT..
'Oh! Finally, what I dreamed of.. Now I can sit in the Board Meetings!'

IN THE LAST FEW YEARS..
'Yes.. It' sure Crown now.. But for how many more days?'

ON THE D DAY..
'Oh.. The Whole Empire vanished at one stroke!'

 SUBSEQUENT TO THAT..
'Smiling and Requesting alone everywhere.. Nothing else works!'

 Keywords: 
FEEL, WORK, ENVIRONMENT

6 comments:

  1. Short but very interesting, very nicely penned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotirmoy for the appreciative comment here.. And thanks too for promoting the Post on G+!

      Delete
  2. Can corelate with every sentence now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaurav for the appreciation.. Sure, it's reality next to us.. Wishes!

      Delete
  3. Nicely interpreted feelings of almost every person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aditi for the compliment.. A good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete