Saturday, March 11, 2023

THE STARRY SKY AND THE GLITTERING SKY SCRAPPERS!


There was a 100% chance in front of me to look at the night sky and get lost observing the shining stars all over and thus remain in communication with Mother Nature;



Instead, I turned 180 degrees and chose to gaze at the man made lights of the sky scrappers myself getting lost to the beauty of the lesser forever!

No doubt, it is my choice here and I feel that none should try to alter it at the moment with an impression that if questioned, 
the drive in me to progress in the direction of modernization is straight away hampered..

But if I truly pause and question myself saying..

"Sure the drive in me is 
The Original Gift of Nature
and expressing that is my birth right there 
But 
Altering the Nature around is permitted to satisfy this drive within certain limits only
And 
When that my alteration crosses limits and catapults recklessly into sky
it can no more be called 
Drive but Craze
Only  
Where in, 
I would be greedily
Riding over every one around me to reach the top position to be called 
The King 
Wth stories of my success spread out 
all along forgetting that there is
THE OMNIPOTENT and THE OMNIPRESENT
Infinitely above me 
Constantly watching me playing those selfish gimmicks
forgetting the Eternal Law next to me 
'What is done is to be undone!'" 

if I understand 
That whole precept
The Sacred Drive 
In me, instantly starts 
modifying the minimum alone
Of what my Mother Nature 
Originally had given me for expressing my happiness, keeping the rest as is
For the 
Greater Good of 
The Humanity in Particular
And
The Life Around in General!

The Post is written in line with the IndiSpire Prompt

No comments:

Post a Comment