Monday, April 10, 2017


FAITH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN IN ADVERSITY!

TRULY A LIFE TIME LESSON!

The advice when no conflict prevailed with the self..

  • "What's your problem, dear? Don't lose confidence.. You should forget and get up.. Feel good, you will be 50% alright the next moment.. Start doing your normal works and at the end of every day recapitulate the effort put in by you.. We only make our life complicated.. Okay.. I got to go now.. Do what I say; you will soon be alright!"
When confronted with a normal conflict..
  • "Yes..I've taken the best care everywhere and there's no room here for any slippage.. It's just a matter of time, I know.. Others too confirmed that to me.. Soon things should return to normalcy!"
As the conflict deepened to a serious level..
  • "Oh! I've become really helpless.. What can I do now? I'm trying this last one.. Hope things would be alright soon!"
When everything failed and all hope lost..
  • "This life has no meaning.. Everything is shaky.. None other than He alone is All.. If He Wills, I move.. Lord! You are the Original.. You are the Powerful.. You are the All Merciful.. I am nothing in the world.. Take care of me and make me cross this crisis.. I here by surrender to you!"
As small improvement surfaced..
  • "It's all His Grace.. Nothing is in our hands.. He alone took care of me all along and the Miracle had happened in my life!"
When the recovery appeared sure..
  • "Yes.. My Prayers truly worked.. Working and having a firm faith in God alone are going to be my disciplines hereafter in my life!"
Back to almost normalcy..
  • "You see.. I have gone to such a worst scenario and there was almost a no go situation.. Nothing seemed working.. But right at that moment, my deep Faith had truly done the wonders.. Today I'm this much because of His Grace alone; nothing else!"
Soon in time..
  • Yes Dear! At times, problems do come to us.. Don't lose confidence.. You should get up and He is above us.. Believe in Him, you will be 50% alright the next moment.. Start doing your normal works to the extent possible and at the end of every day offer a sincere Prayer to Him.. We only forget this often in our lives.. Okay.. I got to go now.. Do what I say; you will soon be alright.. God Bless!"

Keywords: God, Belief

No comments:

Post a Comment