Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BEING TRULY HUMAN..

"Sir, What exactly is the meaning of the oft repeated Saying.. 


'Take care of your next man!'

And what's wrong if I live my life all along doing my job without interfering with my next man unless required and equally leave his/her matters to the individual alone? Why should I do more here as the other person ultimately had to lead his/her life by himself/herself alone? Can you clarify on this?"

"Dear! It's right time that you raised a very important question on dealing with people around us as we live thru' our life. No doubt when you say that you'll do your job without interfering with the your next man unnecessarily, such type of social behavior is sure highly welcome.

But equally, let's look into this discipline a bit deeper.

When I live my life at a particular standard which even though legally and socially is approved, it definitely means that in a world of tight competition, some people in the queue down the line of my living have given up their bit there which together had become mine with a stamp of legal and social approval. The question with me now is..

Can I rise myself here as a human being?

If I look at the morals and ethics of our living, sacrifice occupies one of the roles of human being for own betterment in life and this sacrifice sure is chipped in when I voluntarily give up my right not out of fear but out of an unknown happiness in me for the benefit of those who can sure improve their lives with what I relinquish..

This noble attitude in man is the fundamental concept of caring for his/her next man and our morals and ethics forever insist one on donating a certain percentage of his/her earnings beyond own decent existence as well as own wish equally well within the limits

  • The lower one forever checking one's own greed and hoarding attitude and
  • The higher one forever limiting one's own spendthrift attitude and show-off tendency..
Even though the show off tendency and spendthrift attitude are well checked, our morals and ethics still limit this sacrifice above the higher limit because as a human too
  • I have a body which I can't negate its existence at this stage of my life and 
  • Some basic desires are attached to it spreading into the mental level of certain minimum gratification..
These no doubt have to be taken care well at a decent level all along my life as well as to be ensured to those too who would be the beneficiaries of this wealth after me..

Further, the Spiritual Aspects of our life forever assert doing this minimum sacrifice not as a relinquishing ritual but sure at the psychological level when I voluntarily stop comparing with my next man both on the higher as well lower ends..

  • On the higher end not feeling elated and 
  • On the lower end not feeling low
And thus continue my life calm and serene for the max part of life!"

Keywords: truly, human

2 comments:

  1. Too good , now humanity is not seen anywhere , parents are sending to old age home , children's are miss behaving with parents , everything has changed .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mamta for the appreciation of the Message of the Post.. Yes.. What you say is equally true!

      Delete