Monday, September 11, 2017

NO DOUBT IT'S A WAR AND HOW SUCCESSFULLY I WIN OVER HERE IS SURE MY SKILL!
  • A tough Customer forever talks on issues where my Company/myself are unable to rescue him/her from the trouble he/she got into by believing all those seemingly feasible promises made from our end and 
I should ever be ready to address as many issues of my Client as possible without a single word of argument from my end!
  • A tough Customer has no language barrier and freely conveys his/her point without a second thought and 
I should necessarily prepare myself well in advance as without fail, I'll understand every word of that conveyed in substance!
  • My Boss at times would surely escape from a tough Customer making me a scapegoat in the melee and 
I should ever guard myself to minimize the impact of such a happening if can't be avoided in total!
  • A tough Customer expects the ‘Moon’ alone and nothing less at any time and 
I should gracefully manage the situation and bring my Client to a level of accepting what is feasible!
  • A tough Customer in front of me is a symbolic representation of facing the knife edge competition around me in my business field and 
I should never fail to alert my confidence to check itself again and again before asserting firmly on the related issues!
  • A tough Customer always assumes that there is no personality with me and 
I should be willing to cast off part of my ego in the process and put up a smile!
  • I am in the middle of a war when a tough Customer arrives on the scene and 
I should fight that war heroically and win over my Client's confidence!
  • A tough Customer is like a gold mine in front of me and 
I should invariably go through all that strenuous process of digging and segregating to pick up my gold of turning the tough Client to a potential future Customer!
  • A tough Customer forever is at the threshold of my happiness stopping me experiencing that and 
I should continuously delight my Client in the process as then alone I'll have the so called life of mine!
  • In spite of being well disciplined too, by chance I lose a tough Customer 
I should well know that part of my personality is temporarily lost and it takes a great effort from my end to build it back with substance!

Keyword: Customer

3 comments:

  1. Good read. Let's look for some delightful suppliers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an invaluable post Sir. Hearty thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice of you to say so Jitendra.. Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete