Saturday, October 7, 2017

ESCAPING FROM AN ORDEAL NEVER TAKES ONE THERE;
RATHER LIVING THRU' DOES THE WONDER!


A young man had series failures in his life. Attempted 1, 2 and 3 and failed in succession Partly because of his carelessness and partly because he believed beyond in wrong places.

That entire episode sent a wrong Message into the mind of the young man. Soon a single thought firmed up in him..

'It's forever better to leave the worldly life and embrace Spirituality!'

Having decided thus, one fine day he met an elderly well-wisher of his family who was a man of deep wisdom and said,

“Sir! I'm getting vexed with the materialistic world around me with no peace seen anywhere. I strongly feel that I should move to a Good Monastery, take up certain activities there supporting Spirituality and thus live my further life in Peace.. Am confident that I can do this activity 100% and there I would surely become better.. 


Sir, tell me.. Isn't it a better choice for people like me? In fact, I am happy that the failures of mine had opened up my eyes to some extent to quickly move out of this confusion!”

The elderly looked at him, paused for a while and asked a question,

“Dear! By joining a Monastery what are you planning to achieve ultimately in your life?”

“In fact I can do many.. I’ll start totally a new life there.. I'll work, make a living and try to live a serene life amidst Nature and God communicating Atmosphere.. That way, am sure it's much superior life!”

“My dear, let me tell you clearly one thing here.. All those experiences presently you passed thru' are very firmly in your mind and that one is corrupted beyond. If you join a Monastery with such a sick mind, I'm sure you'll soon spoil the Serene Atmosphere there.. And am equally sure, no Head of a Monastery will admit a personality like you with this back up!"

"?????"

“Yes, dear! The Sacred Path required to embrace Spirituality is forever filled with the Vibrant qualities like Courage, Service, Sacrifice, Patience and nothing less. Out of vexation and an escape mentality no one can become Philosophical in their lives as such a mind can never see the 'Good' existing in the people around and further can never appreciate the 'Beauty' of living this 'One' life happily with people.

Take care here because as I see your mind having misguided you so far on the utopia of achievements in life, is now misguiding you to get off from the more important activities you have to do in your life at this stage by suggesting you the easy path of constantly blaming yourself/people around thus escaping into a life of Pseudo Philosophy..

And still if you are not convinced, try continue thinking a life on the lines of Philosophical Discipline and follow that, let me say with a 100% assertion that

An ordinary individual totally engrossed in his/her hard work at the busiest cross roads unmindful of the dust, dirt and noise around not knowing an iota of what is Philosophical Living is sure a better Philosopher in his/her life compared to you at any point of time!”

Keyword: Philosophy

4 comments:

  1. Agree with you sir. My spiritual guru - Sadhguru says that one need not leave the material world to attain spirituality and wisdom, infact walking the spiritual path one can attain nirvana in life... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Archana.. We should never leave our Responsibilities to establish in Spirituality.. And through discharging our Responsibilities alone we can rise there.. Yes.. I know.. The Spiritual Guru - Sadhguru too had said the same!

      Delete
  2. Very wise and insightful post. We must not become escapists in the name of any grand cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Durga Prasad for the appreciation.. Love the same!

      Delete