Sunday, November 19, 2017

I LOOKED OUTSIDE MY WINDOW..


I woke up at 0530 AM..

  • "God.. The sharp light is already up.. Let me pull the curtains in!"
Were my instant grumbling remarks..

At 0800 hrs, I got readied for Office and moved on..

  • "The heat for the day started!"
Was my murmur that followed soon..

The bus was crowded and the heat soon made me sweat profusely..

  • "When this agony will end?"
Were my the then thoughts that ran parallel..

Reached Office and switched on AC..
  • "At last, I'm saved for the day!"
Was my instant gratifying feeling within..

The power was down during lunch hr with hot lunch in front and the fan standstill on top..
  • "Why not take a short vacation to a cool place?"
Was my feeling of escape at that point of time..

Feeling desperate thus that night as I dozed off after my dinner, suddenly I heard a knock on my door. As I got up and opened the door, my friend was seen at the door and seeing me he screamed aloud saying,

'Dear Are you still sleeping? ! Do you know? It's 8 AM now and the sun has not come up. We are at a loss not knowing why it had happened. It appears to be our doom's day!"

I was taken aback.. The friend was heard saying something beyond..

Suddenly the alarm set to 0530 AM went off wildly and I was shaken from the bad dream. So to say a very bad dream. Rubbing my eyes,  

I LOOKED OUTSIDE MY WINDOW,

In distant horizons, I could see morning twilight with the chirrup of birds soothing my ears in parallel, 

Very much confirming that nothing had gone wrong and the

Precious Rejuvenating Gifts of Nature 

Are intact next to me.. 

In few minutes, as the Sun God appeared on horizon, I came to full attention, folded my hands, closed my eyes and Offered my Morning Prayer thus..



“God! Forgive me for the way I thought as the heat around me had gone up. In the process I forgot that 

You do an Eternal Job of keeping me at peace by heating my surroundings enough for the day so that my energy levels are brought back from the earlier day’s cooling in which I took so much relaxation.. 

The eco-balance is perfectly maintained and the timely rains are guaranteed with the right evaporations that took place around thru’ this heating alone..

The so called man made life extending into night with so many lights and sounds around became possible only from the basic energies that You had passed on to all so generously.. 

The fuels one burns in moving around many times where the free movements are never questioned are again part of these energies that have come from You alone.. 

And you daily without resting for a second having completed your job on one half globe, go to the other half to continue doing Your Job allowing me freely reap the benefits of your energies..

I hereby bow down and offer my Salutations to You!"

As I finished my Prayer and opened my eyes, I saw the wiseman in distance smiling at me as

OUR EYES MET,

He was very much seen nodding head ticking my right gesture!

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

‘This post was orginally a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords:
heat, sun

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome angle of realization after a dream.
    very nice presentation as usual.
    Superb take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very nice comment on the Post, Jyotirmoy..Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Siddhartha for the appreciation.. Love the comment!

      Delete
  3. Being grateful for all things around us is a best way to begin our day. Awesome post!
    https://sukrisblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/eyes-are-never-quiet/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very rightly said.. A good comment on the Post.. Thanks for the same!

      Delete