Tuesday, November 7, 2017

IT'S 'ME'.. IT'S NOT 'ME!'

  • "Let me expand and enjoy max in my life.. I'm just the man of that interest!"
I thought.. Soon certain thing went wrong and I found something missing in me..
  • "May be, I was not careful and so it happened. Let me take the right care here!"
I thought.. That soon turned me into a true rationalist of my life.. Sooner than that, there was a disturbance..
  • "In spite of the right care, a miss can occur.. An extra attention sure takes care of that!"
I thought.. That further refined me to be a careful rationalist of my life.. Again there was a disturbance..
  • "In spite of all this, a miss is just a probable happening.. Let me equip myself to take care of that!"
I thought.. That lead me to be a realistic rationalist of my life.. Again there was a disturbance..
  • "Whatever has to happen will happen.. Let me do my best and not bother beyond!"
That squarely put me in a new life of rationalism mixed with the thoughts of uncertainty.. Again there was a disturbance..
  • "It may be easy to say but when it happens, I'm not the same as earlier to digest all that thought of!"
I thought and was clueless for a while.. There was a gentle knock within..
  • "Are you truly expressing yourself what you are at your heart?"
That lead to me search in my heart and soon my originality was max out.. I thought that that artistic expression is the 'true me' till a day I found my expression all along tainted with pride..

I finally thought that my search ended as I corrected myself there to be..

An artist of my original expression with the pride making way for the next man in my heart thus valuing the other man's expression along with mine!

There was a Message from above..
  • "It's just the beginning in your life searching for what you really are.. No doubt, this search is endless but never goes in vain..
  • As you rise thus continuously giving more and more place in your heart for the other man simultaneously continuing your basic expression.. That infinite journey of yours.. 
Continuously finding a 'new of you' every moment is nothing but the Ultimate Search for Me established in Eternal Peace!"

The Post is written in line with the IndiSpire Prompt What do you think about yourself? Share your views.#yourself

Keyword: 'ME'

No comments:

Post a Comment