Wednesday, November 15, 2017

MONEY.. MONEY.. MONEY..
WHAT IS THAT? 

The miser got off from giving a charity and declared..  
"My money sure takes care of me whatever!" 
The wise man smiled and said, 
"Whatever, your progeny sure takes care soon to see that it really doesn't take care of you!"

The spendthrift spent away freely and declared..
"My God sure takes care of me whatever!"
The wise man smiled and said, 
"Whatever, your God sure expects you first to take care of yourself with that given by Him before He takes care of you!"

The miser held Rs 250 tight to his chest and said,
"It costs Rs 250 a week and I can't part with such sums in my life!"
The wise man smiled and said, 
"The problem is our life has another max of 2500 such weeks on the average and beyond, those notes will sure be taken off your chest as they burn!"

The spendthrift held Rs 2500 loose in his hand and said,
"It' costs just Rs 2500 a week and my living status can easily afford it!"
The wise man smiled and said, 
"The problem is even a million has got just 400 such 2500s but our life on the average is sure more than 400 weeks!"

The miser mused,
"I love to protect my money in the best possible way!"
The wise man smiled and said, 
"No problem.. The smart people around you looking to pocket it in the end will sure help you in that!"

The spendthrift burst out,
"I love to enjoy the world with my money in the best possible way!"
The wise man smiled and said, 
"No problem.. The smart people around you looking to relax at your cost will sure help you in that!"

Keyword:
Money

2 comments:

  1. A bit like the dilemmas we all face sometime or the other within ourself! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the appreciation.. Very rightly said!

      Delete