Wednesday, January 3, 2018

LIFE.. PROBLEMS.. LIVING THRU!'



"Sir! I'm in a certain crisis situation.. I continue to suffer and am not finding a way out so easily from this confusion.. It's not totally a helpless situation as still life moves on it's own and seen further all have one tension or the other in their life.. I'm ultimately coming to the conclusion that life is that alone.. Kindly clarify to me on one question..

Is there a better way of living this life with similar situations by our side?"

"Dear! I agree with what you say and very much wish that you soon come out of the present crisis and become normal.. And equally, I've something to say here!"

"Sure, Sir! You are our well-wisher and I carry max respect for your maturity and understanding of life in general.. Please go ahead and advise me what I should do presently!"

"Dear! Let me start with your present problem only but let me call that not a problem but indirectly a certain disorder existing in all of us for reasons unknown..

Here, problems may be in numbers and each would be different but

The disorder is the single entity with me which is indirectly the origin of all my so called problems! 

Equally, I've 2 questions with me in parallel Viz.,

'Why did I embrace this disorder? Isn't it wisdom not to have this disorder?'

The first one has no answer today with me as I, myself don't know where I began here..

The second sure has a definite relevance and for that I should look at myself alone and nowhere else as none other is the cause for this..

You may like to know now what this disorder is.. To say it in one line,

It's nothing but a doubt in my course of action at any given moment!

Had my earlier actions been tainted with more and more emotions, the disorder is bound to enter my life at a certain stage with further works guided by these emotions producing more and more disorder only.. You may ask..

'What is the solution here as these emotions are a fact with me this day?'

Yes, it's true that I'm not free from these emotions but there is a

‘Discerning Step’

at every moment of my life wherein I only decide the importance to be given to

My Emotions 
or 
Certain Truth

Of that moment and let this question be ever burning in me whatever the immediate course of action I may be following!

If I am aware thus, I may, by God's Grace start distinguishing between the Truth and my emotion and with a firmness but with gentleness,

Guide myself in the direction of Truth,
Keep my emotional touch intact and
Observe my own reactions to the world responses!


At this stage, these 3 unique actions alone bring in peace to me with least conflict and there's no better option in front of me at the moment other than living with this

Awareness and Acting Through the one known Life!

Keywords:
problems, disorder, life

4 comments:

  1. First of all...My heartiest Congratulations to for wining IBA2017 "Spirituality and Religion" category,it was really amazing moment when the curtain raised during the announcement and i saw your pic.
    i liked the concept the concept of "Certain Disorder" , emotions sometime make deep clashes with the truths of life,very deep and insightful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much jyotirmoy for the nice compliment.. And equally thanks for the appreciative comment on the Post.. Wish you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2018!

      Delete
  2. The realization that one has a problem is the first awakening. The analysis of its root is the further awakening. Awareness is key to this awakening. An insightful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the appreciation.. A nice comment on the Post!

      Delete