Saturday, September 26, 2020

BRAHMA SATYAM JAGAT MITHYA.. IS THAT TRUE?


  • "Let me live to brim seeing the best part of life everywhere. Then alone this life has a meaning!"
Remarked a man.. God remained silent and the next moment, life pulled him towards world..
  • "Enjoying alone is not life. Let me do certain charity too with my regular income. Then alone this life has a meaning!"
Firmed up another.. God smiled and blessed him in his activities..
  • "Doing charity alone is not the end. I should equally spend a certain of my time towards service to a cause. Then alone this life has a meaning!"
Asserted the 3rd.. God smiled and moved towards him to support his activities..
  • "Doing charity and service to a cause alone are not the end. I should equally spend a certain of my physical energies here making it a total contribution. Then alone this life has a meaning!"
Reiterated the 4th.. God smiled and joined him in his activities..
  • "It is said 
 'Brahma Satyam Jagat Mithya!'
  • What I see, perceive and experience in my life is nothing but a dream. Let me understand this to root thru' discrimination at every moment and thus live thru' non attachment doing minimum activities required in day to day life. Then alone this life has true meaning!"
Said the 5th.. There was an instant caution from Above..
  • "Check your potential thru' infinite testing before embracing such a discipline. For people of average understanding as, 
 'Jagat' is  really 'Satyam' and never 'Mithya,'
  • Living normal life utilizing one's monies, time and energies for a good cause is the right way on the earth and in that discipline alone for an individual,
'Brahma too is really Satyam!'"

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt Do you look for a moral in every story? Share any story. #StoryTime..

The Post is for BlogChatter BlogRolls too..

Keyword: #StoryTime

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotirmoy for the compliment.. Love it.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Very nice post Sir as always from your side. All the same, I opine that Brahma may not be Mithya but Jagat is also not Mithya; it's Satyam only. Everybody isn't or hasn't been fortunate enough to have perceived or experienced Brahma but Jagat is a reality seen and experienced by all. Very few might be able to come close to Brahma but none is able to run away from Jagat while alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it very much right, Jitendra.. When I do right actions alone, God ever stays next to me and the world which is very much real to me will be truly benefitted.. Ultimately, good actions from my end is the only way for an ordinary mortal like me and I should stick to that discipline as much constantly correcting my mistakes committed out of overcoming ignorance with me.. Thanks for a critical comment on the Post.. Love it and Wishes!

      Delete