Saturday, July 17, 2021

HERE, EVEN THE 'BEST ADVISER' TOO IS PUT OFF!


“Oh! I' m already late for my work twice in this month. Can't afford to be late again. If I do that,
What others think of me?
My Boss never likes it. Moreover, it may attract some penalty too..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

“Oh! Taking leave for the 3rd time? It looks very bad. How can I face my Boss with a leave letter? He may refuse too. If that happens,
What others think of me?
Better, not to get into the situation of getting a ‘No’..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

“Oh! Got to apply for this loan the 3rd time? If I do this now,
What others think of me?
Rather, I would somehow manage my monies without this loan..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

“Oh! My Boss alone is commenting on me 2nd time.. It really hurts to hear this. If known,
What others think of me?
In the past 15 years of my service, no other Boss said thus..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

Oh! I argued beyond the 2nd time. All these years, I meticulously kept my cool on all occasions. If I repeat this,
What other's think of me?
I should keep my cool max..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

Oh! With so much care, I went wrong here.. Twice.. Already.. What am I doing? Now,
What others think of me?
Let me look into it totally and see that I am 100% careful hereafter..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

That evening as that man visited the best Advisor of the town at his place on the appointed hr for a solution to his problem and as he was waiting for him, he could discretely hear the murmur of the Advisor inside..

"Oh! Out of all those advices I gave so far all these years, 2 failed to work in respect of people who carried low self-esteem and often condemned themselves. I should stop advising such people hereafter else
What others think of me?
These people will sure cause a dent in my reputation..
Whatever, it shouldn't happen again!"

Keywords: low, self-esteem

No comments:

Post a Comment