Tuesday, April 3, 2018

TRULY.. THE SACRED LIVING MANTRA!

3 men were standing for a while in the queue for their day to day requirements. During that period,

One man thought..

  • "This queue is quite long and slow moving. Here, I can easily say no to the small savings I make today and firmly switch over to the places of buying wherein such queues remain shorter and move faster. That way, I can make comfort and ease stay by my side all through out my life..
There's no great thing presently I'm doing except wasting my time and energies in the name of leading a simple life!"

The second one thought..

  • "This queue may appear long and slow moving. But still, I can easily say no to the small comforts that are with me today and firmly switch over to the places of buying in spite of such queues remaining much longer and moving slower. That way, I can make more monies and safety stays by my side all through my life..
There's no great thing presently I'm doing except wasting my time and energies in the name of leading an easy life!"

The third man thought..

  • "This queue is just there with me and has its own pace. Here, I can easily say no to the small savings I make today and firmly switch over to the places of buying wherein such queues remain shorter and move faster..
Or
  • I can easily say no that small comforts that are with me today and firmly switch over to the places of buying in spite of such queues remaining much longer and moving slower.. 
But, let me never try to alter

The Economics of Living

With me today with 'ease' or 'greed' in the background as
  • My ease of relaxing more by foregoing a certain of my savings indirectly sure catapults the draining of my precious finances and
  • My greed of saving more by getting off from the certain ease with me today indirectly affects sure the basic living of those at the lower end of my supply chain..
Let me, here straight away say 'NO' to that 'monster ease' as well as the 'monster greed' simultaneously sacrificing the ease accrued to me in the process by involving in a 'constructive work for others' in parallel..

Seen thus, the present struggle of mine becomes truly a Sacred Work with me where in my time and energies are well optimized for

The Great Economic Cause

Around me myself living thru'

THAT SACRED LIVING MANTRA!

All along my life!"

Keywords: SACRED, LIVING, MANTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment