Tuesday, May 22, 2018

ALL IS WELL WHEN IT ENDS ONLY 'WELL!'

*** The usual talks around as the man who lived a big life helping himself all along was no more..


"Am his distant relative.. Years back we met.. Later his life had changed a lot.. Sure he lived life a king size and seen end to end.. Something unique.. The program goes for 2 days but unfortunately, 

  • Got few personal works to do.. Let me see...."
"Am a long time acquaintance of him.. He must have sure forgotten me amidst his too busy life.. A man of special life style.. None could challenge him.. Heard the news and immediately am here but unfortunately,
  • Got few personal works to do.. Let me see...." 
"Am his neighbor and I live some houses away.. A few times we met in the park and he just used to wish and smile during those occasions.. Good life he lead all along.. I want to make a visit again in the evening but unfortunately,
  • Got few personal works to do.. Let me see...." 
"I work under him.. We are all here to join the activities involved.. He was our boss and we all feel for the loss.. I want to be with my group but unfortunately,
  • Got few personal works to do.. Let me see...." 
"I'm a small earner and daily I pass thru' this street on my way to work. Heard of the big life he lead all these days.. Ultimately,
  • Nothing comes with us except the effect of our good deeds!" 
*** The usual talks around as the man who lived a simple life helping many around was no more..

"I'm his distant relative. Years back we met. Our clan itself never had such a personality. He truly lived to what he used to say. I decided to be here till the end of the program and then alone.. Sure,
  • All my other works can wait!" 
"I'm a long time friend of him and he never forgot me even in the midst his very busy different life. Truly lost a friend for my life time..Heard the news and immediately came here to be with the family.. Sure,
  • All my other works can wait!"
"I'm his neighbor and I live some houses away. A few times we met in the park and he invariably used to wish me and smile during those meetings. Hearing the news, I immediately came here. I decided to come back in the evening and tomorrow and sit thru' the entire program.. Sure,
  • All my other works can wait!" 
"I worked with him.. There was no word called 'Assistant' in his dictionary.. We just worked thru' all years like a close knit family.. Till now it was never the practice but we decided to keep his photo in our office and take his continuous blessings.. I'm going to be here till the whole program finishes without any hitches.. Sure,
  • All my other works can wait!"
"I'm a small earner and daily I pass thru' this street on my way to work. Heard a lot of good he did to others and knowing his greatness, I decided to stop for a while, pay my homage, take his silent blessings.. Ultimately,
  • Nothing comes with us except the effect of our good deeds!"
Keywords: big, simple, life

2 comments: