Saturday, May 19, 2018

THE SURE THREE-IN-ONE FORMULA!


I am a bundle of desires and these desires work through my thought, word and deed making me feel satisfied through an expectation and the related achievement.. 

But the fine truth here is that my thought, word and deed together alone do not bring in the desired result even though that appears so as this result is equally controlled by certain unknown forces Viz., 

The happenings around! 

Thus, when the result comes up as different from that expected, it truly becomes a pain in life and the quantum of pain directly varies with the fact Viz., 

How much I got addicted to my satisfaction thru' my earlier achievements whose beginning to this day is unknown to me! 

This satisfaction of mine when seen in depth is ultimately nothing but the 'Me' in my body which as on today is the propelling force around my physical existence..

Here, I should make a note that I can't do much and sometimes may not be able to do anything to bring a change in my thought, word and deed in this life by mere thinking and disciplining myself as my thinking i.e., 

My mind in action is just the out come of this 'Me' alone and that never negates itself at any time in life!

But no despair, it's still possible to do that in a fine way..

Through a dedicated observation of the whole phenomenon in me 
(Path of Discrimination), 
Through a dedicated discharge of the attached responsibilities in my life
(Path of Action) 
or
Through a dedicated offering of prayers to the Almighty 
(Path of Devotion)!

The Absolute Paths mentioned above are sure for the Highly Evolved Souls living on the earth with traces of ignorance and never for an ordinary personality like me but

The 3 together everywhere sure do the required wonder!

Keywords: 
LIFETIME, WORTH, DOING

No comments:

Post a Comment