Sunday, September 6, 2020

SELF-LOVE AND BEYOND..


Prince Siddhartha during His Penance when experienced weakness thru' starvation stopped His Meditation for a while, accepted milk/food to restore His energies instantly and beyond only continued His meditation..

Seen in that context,

Self-love is sure the No 1 duty of mine and that self-love broadly covers 10 actions from me in the order comprising of..
  • I have a body and mind and maintaining that body and mind in a healthy state is the primary responsibility of mine..
  • I have a psychology and keeping that psychology healthy and strong is the other primary responsibility of mine..
  • I have a job and working sincerely protecting that job all the time is the duty attached to me in my life..
  • I have a family and taking care of the members of the family for their betterment is the ultimate way to happiness in my life..
  • I have my wealth and protecting and growing that wealth in the best possible way is my betterment in this life..
  • I have a clan and feeling proud of my clan and doing things accordingly is the right way of my life..
  • I have many customs and rituals and following all those with due respect to my ancient culture is the best way of leading my life..
  • I have a social network and respecting and following the norms of my society is the way to ultimate safety in my life..
  • I have my State/Country and ever sticking to the law of the land and meticulously following the rules of the State is my continuous duty..
  • I have a Religion and God and respecting that Order and Praying to my God is the way of accruing good and peace to me in my life..
Later that Prince turned Saint as Lord Buddha when stood in front of His once upon a time palace seeking Biksha, the king seeing his son thus, came down and said to him,
  • "As a son you gave the greatest pain to a father!"
To that, the Lord replied,
  • "I am not the cause of your pain. You thought that being a king and father are the highest in life. Much higher is the ascetic life thru' renunciation of those very titles!"
No doubt at this point of time, I am infinitesimally far away from that Ultimate Truth but as a human I am expected to do those 10 actions of mine in a much better way where in

Along with me my next man too is benefited thru' a small percentage however limited it be like..
  • I have a body and mind and for no reason I should maintain that body and mind healthy beyond I should remain off from that thinking too!
  • I have a psychology and keeping that psychology healthy and strong is the other primary responsibility of mine but the matter should end there and my attention should go on other issues of life too!
  • I have a job and working sincerely protecting that job all the time is the duty attached to me in this life but my that doing should help out a man in distress too!
  • I have a family and taking care of the members of the family for their betterment is the ultimate way to happiness in my life but that is the ultimate way of fighting my attachment too to family!
  • I have my wealth and no doubt, protecting and growing that wealth in best possible way is my betterment in this life but I should live there as a trustee of that wealth too!
  • I have a clan and feeling proud of my clan and doing things accordingly is way of my life but I should uphold the name of my clan too!
  • I have many customs and rituals and following all with due respect to my ancient culture is the best way of leading my life but I should practice total non-injury everywhere too!
  • I have a social network today and respecting and following the norms of my society is the way to ultimate safety in my life but I should care for my next man too in the process!
  • I have my State/Country and sticking to the law of the land and meticulously following the rules of the State is my continuous duty but I should do my bit of sacrifice too for my State/Country..
  • I have a Religion and God and respecting that Order and Praying to my God is the way of accruing good and peace to me in my life but I should carry due regard too for other Religions and believe that all 'Gods are One!' 
The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt Do you feel one must first have a relationship with self before focusing on others? How important is “self-love”? Do you have “me-time”? #SelfLove

The Post is written for BlogChatter too#CauseAChatter..

Keyword: SELF-LOVE

4 comments:

  1. Yes, self love and me time are important ..then only God praying and search for ultimate peace comes.
    Tanks for enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr Bharat for the compliment on the Post.. Love it and wishes!

      Delete
  2. I really liked the way you have taken the self-love in new horizon of understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MeenalSonal for the appreciation.. Long time your Post on Indivine.. Happy Blogging & Wishes!

      Delete