Friday, June 8, 2018

ALL SMILES ONLY.. BUT.. 

The right moment was very much in front and 
That precious moment could have been filled with a 
TRUE SMILE 
On my face presenting the best of me all along involving in 
Definitely a Higher Thought, 
Sure a Heart Warming Word and 
Very much Feasible Nobler Action, 
The thought 
100% wishing for the good of the man next to me in definite relation, 
The word 
Instantly bringing great solace to the man and 
The action 
Truly helping the man whole heartedly 
Ultimately bringing a 
CHEERFUL SMILE 
On the face of the man..

But as the self interest within straightaway prevented me from doing that, 
Instantly I filled the moment with a
DECEPTIVE SMILE
On my face 
The thought quickly changing to 
A planned approach, 
The word without a second thought becoming
 A lip sympathy and 
The action ruling all along 
Strongly protecting myself from being pointed out thus 
Instantly cursing within, 
Passing on mild criticism around and 
Washing off myself from the requirement
And
Projected myself the best in the situation 
Ultimately bringing a
FORCED SMILE
On the face of the man.. 

The precious moment passed thus with a 
Lifetime Golden Opportunity 
Permanently lost, the next moment of course,
Sincerely rolling in front with no escape seen from 
Relentless self interest within! 

The Post is written in line with the IndiSpire Prompt 

Keyword: 
SMILE

6 comments:

  1. People can always make out a sincere smile from a forced one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. What you say is very much right, Tomichan.. But that's what ultimately happens when my self interest predominantly works towards the thought.. 'Let me gain in both directions by maxmising!' Viz., doing almost nil but getting a good name.. Instead, it's ever better.. Let my self interest work but let the quality of it draw the ethical line where in helping the other man at a certain level well possible for me sure continues with no other thoughts of gain.. Seen thus, its truly a win-win situation in life.. I help the man need as well as I wont starve myself to the root which all philosophies of life never permit to do.. Thanks for the right comment on the Topic!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Pushpendra for the appreciation of the message!

      Delete
  3. And also smile is contiguous...well written

    ReplyDelete