Friday, June 15, 2018

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.. 
AN UNSAID RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE PARENT!


A parent said,
  • "I save monies both in 'cash' and 'more kind' so that in later life, my children have all that for leading a good life!"
Someone asked,

"Means, you save in the form of more assets than cash?"

  • "No.. I save in normal cash and kind only. But an additional 'special kind', I add here!"
"What's that?"
  • "Throughout my active life, I help the man next to me in a certain percentage cash which is well within my limit as well as what our Sacred Books forever uphold to do and the returns of that go in the form of this 'more kind' to my children!"
"Funny.. Seen 1 to 1, it's a negative kind with your children. They lose that much you give away!"
  • "Yes.. They physically lose that much without which too they can lead a decent life. But the silent blessings of the recipients in their hearts will sure pass on to them as a big asset for their welfare in their life and that takes care of proper utilization of actual monies and assets passed on to them!"
"How are you sure of that?"
  • "My children grown with me practically living by my side involving in this Sacred Task never get the idea, 
'Everything is for me!'
  • In their minds.. Instead, they firm up with the idea, 
'The Right thing alone is for me!'
  • Naturally as the 'Right thing' can't be huge that thought indirectly prompts them
'Accepting the Right life'
  • With them forever balancing,
Working and earning to the best of their abilities,
Discharging the related responsibilities to the core,
Spending the optimum,
Involving in the right charity,
Saving for decent future and
Remain content with that life!

  • What else better message can I pass on to my children in my role as a parent, for their ultimate welfare and betterment?"
Keywords: parent, children

2 comments: