Thursday, July 5, 2018

THE DUTY EVERYWHERE..



A highly worldly man often used to say..

  • "I'll take care of the members of my family by working for them day and night foregoing my comforts and pleasures apart from my own basic needs..
  • Beyond, I choose a few responsibilities of others with me and discharge them meticulously which add to my happiness..
That way alone let this my life on earth go and sure I'll be the happiest man of my life!"

A man of certain insight equally used to say..

  • "I'll take care of the members of my family by working for them day and night foregoing my comforts and pleasures apart from my own basic needs..
  • Beyond, I live thru' some responsibilities around me as per my social, moral and ethical values covering not the society with me alone but the entire humanity which add to the betterment of people in general..
That way alone let this my life on earth go and I'll sure be the contented man of my life!"

The first man ever used to refute that statement saying,

  • "He is not planning wisely. If one has so many unnecessary responsibilities on head and has to attend everywhere meticulously, 
One should have 10 brains and 20 hands..
  • Unfortunately, 
Man has only one brain to think and plan and 2 hands to execute that thinking and planning..
  • And with these alone, God expects one to be wise and involve accordingly.. Further, 
A day has 24 hrs only and not a sec more..
  • I don't know how this man will handle all these works he often boasts of.. Surely the people of core area will suffer in this man's case!"
The other man equally was heard saying in that context,
  • "Broadly I had seen these as the areas of my responsibilities thru' which I covered the entire humanity other than the core ones in respect of myself and my family.. 
No doubt my day is 24 hrs and there is no single extra second there 

But seen from the other side,

Each grown up individual with me too has one brain to think and plan and 2 hands to execute that thinking and planning..

  • If seen in the right perspective, it's ever my duty here how efficiently I rope in these gifts of god with all the grown-ups around me at their own freedom and joy and thus together we move in life.. Further,
If I readily forego some of my pleasures and comforts which I can naturally do with least strain on my part,
  • Sure all that extra time put together is quite good enough here if allocated percentage wise as per 
The defined closeness of the members with me with me as well as their dire need leaving out none..
  • That makes total 100% and if I strictly adhere to these allocations, I'm sure, I will be able to accommodate 
All with no anxiety but with certain calmness alone without causing an inch of less to anyone thru' my laziness and self gratification..
  • If some one refutes this saying that I could have done to the core more by getting off from the broader, I very much feel that 
The core never gets better by receiving more than exactly needed and if given, it sure becomes pampering alone..
  • Seen from a different perspective here, 
What Nature expects one is never adhered to thus eternally deviating from one's own DHARMA!" 

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Does society play a important role in our life? What's your view ? #societyviews

Keywords: Duty, DHARMA

No comments:

Post a Comment