Sunday, February 10, 2019

GIVING WITH HEART.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


A man mused..

“I had taken all precautions in my life and am guarding myself all the time effectively..

  • I keep good habits, follow many safety norms, discipline myself everywhere and remain law abiding.. 
  • I keep sufficient money ready for exigencies which is easily accessible.. 
  • I've the important telephone numbers of my close friends and relatives so that their help can be sought in the right time.. And 
  • I pray to God regularly and surrender to Him as I firmly believe that ultimately, He alone takes care everywhere..
But still

I'm constantly worried,
Not able to relax with anything around me and feel
Lost many times


In my life!”

His friend recalled..

“I had taken all precautions in my life and am guarding myself all the time effectively.. 
  • I keep good habits, follow many safety norms, discipline myself everywhere and remain law abiding.. 
  • I keep sufficient money ready for exigencies which is easily accessible.. 
  • I've the important telephone numbers of my close friends and relatives so that their help can be sought in the right time.. And 
  • I pray to God regularly and surrender to Him as I firmly believe that ultimately, He alone takes care everywhere.. 
Thus, I'm

Happy,
Relaxed with that in front of me and feel
Contented


In my life!"

There was a Message from Above..


Here, I could straightaway Grace the 2nd friend with 
  • Happiness and Contentment 
And could not do that to the 1st friend a bit as the greed totally filled him with 
  • Worry and lost feeling..
Because in 'MY ONE CREATION'
The 1st friend ever sees variance and feels that
  • He should give only that which matches with what he would get back in return..
Whereas his friend ever sees Oneness and feels that
  • He would give invariably that which matches with what he should give at that moment!" 
‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,

an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keyword: GIVING

18 comments:

  1. amazing teaching sir !!
    very workfull !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shraddha.. Happy over the appreciative comment!

      Delete
  2. Yes and that additional thought is what going to make all the difference. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arun.. Very right supportive comment on the Post!

      Delete
  3. You know sir... I have genuinely believed in that last statement and it has served me in good stead always... Though many people have often pointed out that I am being naive... but I truly believe niceness begets niceness... :-)
    Thank you for sharing such an insightful post yet again Sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really great of you Archana.. The very right attitude in our life.. Thanks for such a nice explanatory comment here!

      Delete
  4. This additional thought determines our well being. Very well presented, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The additional thought sums up it up all. All people are no doubt good, but still we should be careful while choosing company... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Rightly said, Maniparna! Let's believe people but always believe with care.. Thanks for a good comment!

      Delete
  6. Your Blog has surprise element.It is always refreshing to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a nice appreciative Comment.. Having got 100% marks in Electrical Engineering Subject of Mechanical Branch which is my graduation, I liked your Theory of Circuits Blog Posts a lot!

      Delete
  7. It's perspective. Two people in same situation but reacts differently. And, environment and people around us have a important role in shaping up one's perspective

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice message and nice use of the prompt. While I agree we should not think while giving, living in a society we have to be practical to a degree. Can we all give our last morsel to the guest, as described in Mahabharata, after staying hungry for days and when we are sitting to eat the bare minimum at the end of a hard day? Those we can are blessed. We must strive to be there. Many of us can't. We must do little bit that we can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is saId in Mahabharata is just a story of reference, Abhjit.. The same Philosophy ever stresses us to do everything in a medium way.. That's why we should first try leading a decent life not decided wholly by us.. Of course partly by each individual for himself/herself and beyond do the charities with the left out.. Lord Buddha ever advocated Golden Mean Path alone.. Once my decent life is well defined for me without any less, beyond that let me not stop giving that too not much as advised but with an open heart not expecting any return there.. Thanks for such a nice comment of discussion on the Post.. Loved it.. Wishes!

      Delete
  9. Your articles always touches the chord. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suhasini for the appreciation on the Post.. Best Wishes!

      Delete