Saturday, March 9, 2019

MY LIFE STORY: THE STRANGE TALK OF MY LIFE!

WHENEVER A KNOTTY PROBLEM USED TO COME UP..

CHAPTER I: THE EASY TALK

"It's nothing. I read about it at few places and made an exhaustive study. Just manage, take care.. I tell you.. In a short time, the problem will be out of sight. It's that simple and none need to help here.. And

  • Am 100% sure of that!" 
That used to be the talk of mine as a young man of 20s..

CHAPTER II: THE IMPRESSIVE TALK

"Not only reading about it, I saw practically with my own eyes when my friend underwent thru' a similar one. A bit patience and soon everything will be normal. Believe.. God is there..

  • I'm almost 90% sure here!" 
That used to be the talk of mine as a man of 30s..

CHAPTER III: STABILIZED TALK

"No doubt reading is different and in practice experiencing these situations is different. As I correlate the ideal instances to the practical situations, an unseen gap always appears and that's what I feel here. Go slow.. Have patience.. I assure things come under control. Best wishes and God Bless..

  • I'm 80% sure of that happening!"
That used to be the talk of mine as a man of 40s..

CHAPTER IV: CERTAIN MATURED TALK

"I am an old timer and my reading about this is not fully relevant to the present know-how but as a practical man, I've certain say here. Things in practice sometimes totally go in a different direction. I say patience is the virtue in the situation..


Let the knot come out by itself slowly. That soon makes things crystal clear. Best wishes.. Let's Pray to the Almighty..

  • I am 75% sure of things happening in our favor!"
That used to be the talk of mine as a elderly man of 50s..

CHAPTER V: FULLY MATURED BUT SOMETHING MISSING TALK

"I lived thru' similar problems in my life and I tell you.. You should be careful all along. But.. No despair.. Things soon would become clearer..

When the bridle comes to our hands, further there is no problem. We can very well handle it. Let's just offer a heartfelt Prayer to the Almighty and thus be at peace. He alone is the Prime Mover everywhere and sure is with us in this tough situation of..

  • 50:50 chances here!" 
That used to be the talk of mine as a man of early 60s..

CHAPTER VI: FULLY MATURED AND BALANCED TALK


"Whatever be, it needs lot of patience and perseverance to come out of this vicious circle. You should be careful here as sometimes the problem looks resolved but the mystery only deepens. I advise you.. Be alert all along and wish for the best..

Only, when the bridle comes to our hands, there's some hope of recovery. And.. We have to do a lot while handling the recovery.. Presently.. There is only one way with us.. Praying to the Almighty and patiently waiting.. The Lord alone Ultimately Takes Care!
  • Hari Om!"
Ultimately, that was my talk as an elderly man of late 60s!

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,

an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keyword: TALK

5 comments:

  1. A good take on the prompt and Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!
    The 20yr olds these days tend to check out an app that solves the problem first. If that doesn't work out, then the answer is probably hiding somewhere in YouTube. :D

    ReplyDelete