Sunday, April 14, 2019

THE ONE THING I COULD EASILY CHANGE IN THE WORLD BUT FREQUENTLY FORGET! #BLOGCHATTERBLOGHOP



Very often in my life, whenever I've to call a Spade a Spade, I quickly
  • Change the color of Spade
Or
  • Change the shape of Spade
Or
  • Change the size of Spade
Or
  • Express concern over the danger of Spade
Or
  • Glorify the Spade 
Or
  • Condemn the presence of Spade

Believing that
  • My people should concur with me,
  • I should be seated on throne 
And
  • All those who oppose me are my bitter enemies, 
Endlessly forgetting the Truth that

A SPADE IS A SPADE

Whatever I may think and try to implement..

No doubt, a 100% deviation from this behavior is not possible for me  as the enchanting colors and fragrance of my doings never leave me easily but

If I truly wish

I could change this one thing in the world 

To the best feasible thru' a deeper understanding that..
  • The Spade will never be called as any other except the Spade to uphold the dignity of Humanity around me whereby all around me live with their own freedom in their life 
and
  • In the process whatever a bit lesser life that would come to me from the world point of view will be accepted by me with all Grace as the Gift of God!
But that one thing I frequently forget

Believing that

I AM RIGHT!

‘This post is originally a part of Write Over the Weekend,



an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: CHANGE, FORGET

8 comments:

  1. Picturesquely factual. I can see myself sitting on that throne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perception of this post put me into introspection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully explained. Acceptance, mentioned in the last para is what keeps us going and helps us acknowledge,and appreciate what we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajashree for the compliment and appreciation of the Post message.. Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful lines! I should get down from throne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. It's so nice to hear such a great compliment from you, Harsh.. Thanks for the same!

      Delete