Monday, May 20, 2019

SURE A DIFFERENT ART OF LIVING!


On a cool evening..

“Sir! You know that tall man of 30s who often used to come to me to learn on the subject

THE ART OF LIVING..

Of late, I don't find him straight in his talk. Whenever I open up a discussion, it soon leads to commenting adversely on few of his cousins. Poor Cousins; forever the targets..

It's strange.. Whatever topic you may pick up or simply say

‘The moon is cool’,
‘The sun is hot’,
‘The weather is pleasant or
'The night was chill’


That one single sentence in no time, leads to this behaviour of

Criticizing those cousins!

Why not one just keep off from making such comments and be happy by oneself? It’s a very simple and straight forward job. What's the use of learning the big

THE ART OF LIVING

And continue the same?”

After a fortnight..

“Sir! Since a week, that man I was talking of is not coming to my place as earlier. When I enquired on phone, he told me that he was having a problem. It's better, I go and see him once else he may feel bad. Why don’t you also come with me? Let's make it this Sunday!”

On that Sunday, at the man’s place..

“Don’t worry dear, you'll soon be alright. Don’t sit and brood over the misfortune. Talking to others, makes you light. By the way.. How are your cousins? Any problem with them?

See Dear! The world is always like this..

It's strange.. Whatever topic you may pick up or simply say

‘The moon is cool’,
‘The sun is hot’,
‘The weather is pleasant or
'The night was chill’


That one single sentence in no time, leads to this behaviour of

Talking behind..

I don't know why people do this. It’s really bad.. Next time try to bring them to me, I’ll teach them something on..

THE ART OF LIVING

So that they do not continue the same behaviour!”

Keywords: ART, LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment