Sunday, September 4, 2022

NO DOUBT ALL THOSE YEARS, I FORGOT THAT JOYOUS CLAPPING WITHIN! #BlogchatterBlogHop


“When you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it - clap your hands!”

As I looked at myself, it appeared crystal clear that I was not truly blessed with such happiness the Little One possessed as my endless worries constantly were seen eating me out..

That day in early morning hrs being a holiday I decided to spend sometime in gardening in my backyard and as stepped out,

I found a mysterious jewelry box in my garden..  

Instantly, I was astonished how it came there but quickly took care of it, brought it inside and kept it on my table. My immediate thoughts were to whom it belonged, how it came to my garden and what it contained..

Initially, I was reluctant to open the box but curiosity in no time overtook me and closing all doors, firmly sitting in my chair with shivering hands, I held the box in left hand, offered a Prayer to God and slowly opened the box with my right hand..

A Spirit instantly appeared in front of me with a bagful gold saying..

"This is for you!"

"Oh! God.. How lucky I'm? Gone all my worries in fraction of second!"

I jumped with joy..

Right at that moment, my Consciousness reminded,

"Sorry to say.. The craze for wealth and following a wrong discipline made you really blind to see what you need in life!"

I shot back,

"I strongly believe that money gives me what I need in my life!"

"That's what the greedy Midas thought about his gold and you know what he lost finally!"

"Come on.. Without wealth, this life is really meaningless. Shouldn't think too much!"

"That's where the greedy rich man got as his answer when he thought of permanently keeping his gold and cash with him!" 

"See, 
how things around move and glow? What's the use of all those great preachings except starving?"

"That's exactly, where the miser got his answer when his huge stored monies in the backyard were stolen on a day! 

Remember,
  • You may happily be quoting today that money is everything but the moment you start searching for love in it's list, you sure find it a mirage..
  • Money may speak but the 'man in picture' speaks much better. When that man is simply forgotten and a fortress of safety is built around you with money, it turns into a prison of agony alone in the end..
  • God created man, man created money and money invariably created evil and the association of money and that evil is well known from the times immemorial..
  • No doubt, money frees but in limited way alone and beyond money chains. Here, it's just your wish that turns the plate and none else are behind that..
  • A craving for and a wrong use of money surely leaves one with a single choice between the 'Devil and Deep Sea!'
Instead,

With the decent finances earned and saved, the discharge of family responsibilities to core brings true joys of life in you

And 

A sincere Prayer to God at your heart takes out the left out emptiness

Invariably thriving deep in you

Making you sure

Clap your hands with an unknown joy!"

The Post is written in line with this week's IndSpire Prompt Is happiness worthless today? Today so many people are running to earn money leaving some responsibilities behind ,while running they are forget to laugh or real happiness.#happinessworthless

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: Gold, Money

2 comments: