Monday, July 22, 2019

THE DISCIPLINE BEYOND NORMAL PRAYER.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?



'tvam aadi devah purusah puranas
tvam asya visvasya param nidhanam
vettasi vedyam ca param ca dhama
tvaya tatam visvam ananta rupa.'


'you are the original lord, original personality,
you are the supreme refuge (safe shelter) of the universe,
(you are) the knower, the knowable and the supreme abode,
by your infinite form all the universe is pervaded!'

- Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Chapter XI, Verse 38 

When the difference between bad and good in the world rises beyond with bad ruling everywhere, the unbalance sure will have catastrophic results..
  • Let me ever refrain from proposing/doing bad by myself!
It is ever my duty to make use as much raw and maintain that given by Nature..
  • Let the stuff my mind likes to add to everything around for sensual gratification be ever limited if not able to stop that in total!
It sure needs a huge river of water to wash the hidden dirt of my mind often goes unnoticed..
  • Let me clean up this mind too as much feasible along with my daily vacuuming!
My friend never betrays me; I only think so..
  • Let me reboot my mind and start afresh every time corrupted by the opposite thought!
The Concept of 'God' and 'Freedom' are never different..
  • Let me not accept anything blindfold unless tested and evaluated max!
My life of this moment is the sum total of the contributions of millions of Species working continuously in my body and outside in the world..
  • Let me straight away ensure that the right contribution from my end had gone to the world at the moment!
God had not given so many 'negatives' to me which the Almighty could have easily given without consulting me..
  • Let me begin my day with a 'cheerful note' and end with a 'thankful note' to the Lord!
This Sacred Day is given to me by the Almighty. Yesterday’s remembrances / influences should not spill over into my actions of today except the knowledge part of it..
  • Let my actions of today be as much realistic and truthful as possible!
Fear, Pain and Loss.. They dictate my life indirectly..
  • Let my ever lurking pride within be constantly reminded of these 3 entities around me as much possible!
As I take one step towards God, the Lord takes 10 steps towards me shielding me from the mistakes I commit in following the above discipline in my life..
  • Let me take that final one step at this moment thru' my ultimate action of living with a prayerful attitude towards
THE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT ONE!

Keywords: PRAYER, DISCIPLINE

2 comments: