Monday, August 19, 2019

BEREFT OF LOVE AND SACRIFICE.. WHAT'S THE LIFE LEFT OUT?



No doubt
  • I'm a nationalist,
  • I'm a patriot and
  • I'm a lover of my freedom but
That never deters me from Being Human..

No doubt,

  • The economic forces around me dictate endlessly,
  • The anti-national forces around me ever prevail to meet their own selfish ends and
  • The chauvinistic forces around me never vanish countering all that but
That never deters me from Being Human..

No doubt,

  • The bad around me is a fact,
  • I need to be extra careful because of that and
  • Believing beyond may land me into serious troubles but
That never deters me from Being Human..

No doubt,

  • A revenge attitude surfaces in me whenever certain harm is done to me by my opponent,
  • Myself unable to challenge the opponent would keep silence but can't forget that and
  • I'm not a saint but the ordinary mortal and giving back stays with me but
That never deters me from Being Human..

No doubt,
  • Many moral stories of mine repeatedly support fighting as the way,
  • The sacred Epic stories of my own uphold fighting as a heroic and duty bound activity and
  • All religions next to me honor the righteous fighting and nothing less but
They never deterred me from Being Human..

As the Great Seers of the world who penned down those very Scriptures and Sacred Books ever advocated in the end saying..
  • "You too occupy and live on the same base as the other man and you too can commit similar mistakes,
  • Every one should be given a fair chance of correcting one self thru' the lawful actions in force and thus move on and
  • The true purpose of one's life is forever to see as much possible the Oneness alone in Humanity and remain at Peace thru'
Love, Sacrifice, Forgiving and Forgetting

The level to which this Oneness feeling can go is seen when..
  • The Saint beaten by a rowdy element on road to unconsciousness and subsequently served by a disciple and brought back to consciousness, when asked whether He could recognize the man serving Him, smiles and says,
"The hand that hit me is serving me!'"

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Time to revisit nationalism, patriotism, chauvinism, and anti-nationalism in the garb of freedom of speech.#nationalism

Keyword: Human

2 comments: