Monday, September 2, 2019

HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI! AS MY PRAYER GOES TO LORD GANESHA..


  • The Highest Worship of God is forever sincerely respecting the Creation and the Order in Creation only and keeping this in mind,
I'll act to the best of my abilities to protect that Environment!
  • In all success, the Lord's Message is, 'Help others through your success' and keeping this in mind,
I'll extend this help around at a decent level of my social and living status!
  • In failures, equally the Lord's Message is, 'Learn from your mistakes!' and keeping this in mind,
I'll constantly work towards the steady improvement in me!
  • Believing in God is ever associated with believing people, of course with equal care and keeping this in mind,
I'll live my life with that attitude as much as possible!
  • The Almighty's Infinite Plans cannot be controlled by a few limited finite actions of mine and keeping this in mind,
I'll remain as much possible calm and cool as I push thru' problems of life!
  • The Lord always has Greater Plans for me and keeping this in mind,
I'll remain as much humble possible in all activities of my life!
  • The Almighty repeatedly tests me if I have a capacity to face the same and keeping this in mind,
I'll as much rise to the occasion and attend to the problems in front to the best of my capacities!
  • The Lord sooner or later sure warns me and shows the way when I deviate from my duty and keeping this in mind,
I'll never allow myself fall a prey to easy ways and alluring entities around!
  • A protective attitude can never take me to my God; instead, Surrender alone does that and keeping this in mind,
I'll do my job to the best of my abilities leaving off the anxiety part involved there in!
  • The Almighty never said to me not to worship Other Gods and keeping this in mind,
I'll close my 'Prayer' extending unfailing love towards humanity in my heart!

Keywords: PRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment