Tuesday, September 3, 2019

NO DOUBT, THE HEART POURS OUT HERE WHEN NEEDED!


This week's IndiSpire Prompt says,

Share about any interesting place in your city/state that you are yet to visit. #GoingPlaces

No doubt, I can sure speak a lot of any place I visited but when it comes to speaking about a place not visited, I've no go other than saying my words based on what I heard from others as on date and read in the books. What I read in books about the new place, is always available there and in that context, I'm not saying anything new as my own. Again, what I heard from people, I should limit it as their own personal experiences..

Thus seen, I would like to bring out my would be experience at the new place based on my earlier experiences I had as I traveled across my country..

In teens on a day, I happened to travel down south of my country in connection with an important work. After completion of the job, I was returning by the night train with many people around me..

In no time, I had gone into deep sleep as I was fully tired with the hectic work of past few days. As I got up in the morning hrs to my surprise, 


I found myself resting with my head on the lap of an elderly man who seemed never moved in the night else I would have got up!
  • While getting down at my destination, as I thanked the elderly man, he silently reciprocated to that with all warmth of his heart!
In 20s in mid winter totally new to the place located miles away from my place in North, I was traveling by a night train..

When the train started, the compartment was quite warm with all windows down. As the journey continued, the chillness of the night slowly increased, and soon my usual sweaters from my place were of no use to withstand those low temps of North..

The middle aged farmer next to me noticing my suffering, 

Opened out his huge thick blanket over me signaling me to make use of that and without a second thought, I got in and took full advantage of the great warmth inside for the rest of the night!
  • While getting down at my destination, as I thanked the middle aged man, he silently reciprocated to that with all warmth of his heart!
In 40s, as I moved to the new city on my job in the Western India and the next day hired an auto rickshaw exact to the meter which on the way stopped at a signal for green, the driver in conversation with me knowing from where I came to his city asked..

"Aap ke city me single hai?"

Thus bringing out the true innocence of the young man at work when actually what he meant was 'signal'. Further to that,

  • While getting down at my destination, as I thanked the young man, he silently reciprocated to that with all warmth of his heart!
Seen in the context of above 3 unique experiences of my life, I decided to write about one more pleasant experience sure I am going to have presently in my 60s at the new place in the Eastern part of my country if I make a visit to the place and that experience would go thus..

At a cosmopolitan Mall in search of restroom as I happen to notice a luxury restroom on chargeable basis and ask the young girl at the counter of the special restroom for directions to normal restroom, she would sure confirm the facility on top floor far away but seeing me smile and say,

"Achha.. Aaap ab yeh facility use kar sakte bina payment!"

Thus ready to show off her grace of helping a senior citizen with due care..
  • I am sure, while getting out of the place, as I thank the graceful young girl, she sure silently would reciprocate to that with all warmth of her heart!
Keywords: heart, place

No comments:

Post a Comment