Monday, October 28, 2019

HAPPY DIWALI.. LIGHTING THE SPECIAL LAMP OF SPREADING GOODNESS EVERYWHERE!



No doubt,

  • Being straight forward and firm,
  • Speaking out what's the right known without hesitation and
  • Doing that right as well within the frame work of law
Truly form part of my discipline in life but our Scriptures very much ascertain that I always live in the world at the level of truth known to me and never deviate from that on either side except a little here and there..

If I look at lives of the Great Saints and Hermits I sure notice that, at times they too though totally left the world and embraced seclusion ever full within themselves, used to smile and join people at normal level to meet the requirement of equivalent longing coming up in Them now and then due to traces of ignorance left out..

I being, infinitesimally small compared those Great Men and Women in spite of myself appearing to understand

THE RIGHT

So much, necessarily need to associate with people around me at various levels and in various situations continuously in my life and thus carry on

THE SACRED TASK

Of sticking to

THE RIGHT SOCIAL BEHAVIOR

Which if seen thru' actions, is nothing but the discipline comprising of

  • Routine exchange of warm greetings,
  • Living thru' the known mannerisms and
  • Actively involving in give and take..
If done so, all that itself becomes

THE GREAT SCIENCE OF UNDERSTANDING

With me and with such an attitude from my side when I approach others, I would straight away be accepted as their man and people very much come forward to co-operate with me..

Having successfully established that channel of communication, beyond I should ever be ready to tell my point of understanding

THE RIGHT

And subsequently continue doing in that line. If done so, all my messages/doings sure slowly percolate into the hearts of people without an iota of doubt and does the good everywhere.. 


On the eve of

THE DIWALI FESTIVAL 

The festival of lights, let me with no recourse, straight away light this single discipline in me and start spreading

GOODNESS EVERYWHERE!

Keywords: DIWALI, SPECIAL, LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment