Wednesday, October 9, 2019

FOOD.. WHAT'S IT LIKE SOMETIME?



That night the Celestial Figure appeared in the dreams of few people of the town and said,

"I promise to provide you 2 humble meals daily comprising of

  • Not more than one item,
  • Daily the same item,
  • Limited to a single morsel every time but
Without break

Through out your life..

How do you take the offer?"

  • "It's just infinitesimal in front of my wealth and I'm ready to straight away forego that but thru' second thoughts I decided.. I'll keep it aside as savior of the toughest times of my life when the whole of my wealth is at stake which is almost a utopia in my life!"
The richest man of the town said with an air of pride..
  • "No doubt, it's nothing compared to my wealth, I can straight away say no to it but still I shouldn't say no to anything given and so I'll keep this aside as the savior of tougher times of my life when my wealth is at stake which of course, is a rare phenomenon!"
The rich man of the town said with all coolness..
  • "No doubt, it's the least valued offer compared to my earnings but I can't say no it as I can keep it aside as the savior of tough times of my life when my wealth is at stake and I am singled out!"
The higher level earning person said thoughtfully..
  • "Truly a standby.. I'll keep it aside as the savior of my life as it adds to the limited wealth of mine and is sure valued as gold in tough times of life!"
The middle level income person said with all cheers..
  • "Great and timely benefit of my life.. I'll just add it to the small savings of my life and the total sure is going to be big and stands as a huge support throughout my life!"
The lower level income person said with total contentment..
  • "Hurray.. What a boon in my life and the noble gift of my life! You be seeing.. From tomorrow..
  • I'll fight out vigorously for my fundamental rights which are constantly taken away as on date as the monster hunger in front is making me yield every time ever keeping me at the receiving end of the evil!"
The penniless man on the road exploded with joy!

Keyword: HUNGER

1 comment:

  1. Exactly right!! Well written. Enjoyed reading this blog post.

    ReplyDelete