Saturday, December 7, 2019

THE CITIZEN'S RESPONSIBILITY.. WHAT'S IT LIKE SOMETIMES?



It is said that Great Men of Earth have only two ways of existing in this world..


EITHER WOULD BE WORSHIPED OR BURIED!

They forever accept what the world offers Them as a Gift of God but never at any time leave the

PATH OF TRUTH!

The Great Saint humorously said to a congregation of His Devotees..

“If Spirituality is like an object of certain material, shape and size, I would have been surely robbed of that by this time!”

Thus bringing out a reality 'As Is' even though unpleasant to hear without a bit hesitation which, of course the listeners accepted whole heartedly..

Speaking thus as well as living a life of Absolute Truth needs total sacrifice from one's end to the extent of negating 'self' almost 100% and the Great Men and Women of the Earth alone could do that all the time in their lives..

As a normal man of the society, taking up the social and rule bound issues and questioning as well fighting on those issues, definitely needs certain sacrifice from my end ready to face the consequences as the situation at times may turn ugly..

No need to say, I should be a responsible citizen all the time and in that context, the first and foremost duty of mine is to

Respect and stick to the law of land which ever questions interfering in the other man's affairs..

Seen thus, let it be the use of polythenes or any issue, the law prohibits me from interfering with others but never questions me when I intervene and truly (CARE)

  • Coax politely,
  • Advise for the overall good,
  • Rope in the required support and
  • Educate on the dangers involved
In addressing the problem..

As a responsible member of society here, I should ever follow the 2nd method and beyond never question the man in picture..

It should be remembered that, any issue that needs to be dealt with public is forever a double edged happening as the man in picture may

  • Listen and stop doing that in which case I would be achieving what I want or
  • Give back his/her piece of mind on the subject asking me keep off from interfering..
May be bringing to the notice of the concerned authorities meant to deal with the issue too is an indirect responsibility with me but in such a scenario,

I should be ready for certain sacrifice at my end as that mostly results in having misunderstandings with the person/s involved as angers simmer and few times results in developing permanent sour relations with my society members 


In spite of myself being in the right path!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt #as a responsible citizen should not we ask people using polythenes in market not to use or should we be quiet #environment

Keywords: CITIZEN, RESPONSIBILITY

2 comments:

  1. Liked your writing skills... great topics... specially you write well on spirituality.
    Would love to see your visit on my site. Link Below:
    www.palmword.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation and compliment.. Sure, I read thru' and leave a comment.. Wishes!

      Delete