Sunday, January 26, 2020

LOVE AND COMPASSION.. WHAT ARE THEY LIKE?



God bestowed health, strength, and energies upon me and brought me up in the world to the stage of fully a grown up personality.. Out of 
My Attachment feeling, 
I boasted.. 
'All this is my achievement!' 

He expected me to forgive the man who erred in the situation.. Taken over by 
My Anger, 
I lost my cool and exploded.. 
'The man erred; let him suffer!' 

The Lord expected me divert some of my resources for the good of His Creation.. Out of 
My Greed, 
I totally pocketed that all along preaching.. 
'Let others struggle and fend themselves!' 

He expected me to be happy in life with that He gave me.. Out of 
My Lustful Attitude, 
I cried eternally.. 
'This is all what I got!' 

The Almighty kept His Creation by my side with their problems and difficulties and expected me at least help out there with my energies and strength.. Overtaken by 
My Pride, 
I wound up a cocoon round myself saying.. 
'None can enter my kingdom!' 

He sent me the other man expecting me to serve him with certain openness.. Overtaken by 
My Jealousy, 
I kept him off creating my own theory.. 
'How can the man encroach into my area and prosper?' 

That evening as I visited the temple and prayed to God to bestow His Blessings on me, the Almighty appeared saying.. 
'Sure My Blessings are here for you but the Sanctity of that is instantly erased by the 
6 negative thoughts 
you harbor within all along with 
NO LOVE 
In your actions for betterment of My Creation with 
NIL COMPASSION 
In you for the struggle My Creation puts up other than seeing your 
Own interest everywhere!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to CauseAChatter..

Keywords: 
LOVE, COMPASSION


6 comments:

  1. The enemies within - those you have enumerated here - are far more powerful than those outside. you have reminded us in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Durga Prasad for the appreciative comment in this context.. Love the same!!

      Delete
  2. Thats a powerful post.. Alas! I still loose my mind to these negative thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roohi for the appreciation here.. You are right.. Getting off from these thoughts is an Herculean Job and we sure get lost often in this context.. A nice comment here!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Ila Varma for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loved how you brought out the two differences.

    ReplyDelete