Monday, January 13, 2020

SPARKS OF JOY.. WHERE DO THEY LIE IN REALITY?


As I beamed within that
I was the leading man in my life, 
An unknown restlessness instantly took over me and continued until I understood that in the process, 
Many volunteered following me without much protest
leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the strong man in my life,
An unknown restlessness instantly took over me and continued until I understood that in the process, 
Many around me were indirectly made weak leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me again leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the brave man in my life, 
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued until I understood that in the process,
Many around me happened to have their own legitimate fears leaving that credit for me..

That made me once again leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the intelligent man in my life,
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued till I understood that in the process,
Many around me were not blessed to be so leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me the 4th time leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the learned man in my life, 
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued until I understood that in the process, 
Many around me had no such great chances with them leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me the 5th time leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the wise man in my life,
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued until I understood that in the process, 
Many around me happened to be of more adjusting type leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me again leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I was the smart man in my life,
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued until I understood that in the process, 
Many around me happened to be simply straightforward leaving that credit solely for me..

That made me instantly leave that title but soon as I beamed within that
I am the successful man in my life,
An unknown restlessness took over me and continued till I understood that in the process,
Many around me were simply deprived of those very opportunities leaving that credit solely for me..

Feeling helpless as I firmed up..
'Forget who am I.. Let me from this moment have consideration for the ‘Less’ of the other man in all above and sincerely ‘Work’ for his/her Improvement there!'
That instantly sparked an unknown joy in me with the restlessness replaced by understanding  
The Ever Green Message of the Almighty embedded therein..
'The humble personality of My Creation with no comparison!'

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt, 

Keywords:
humble, joy

No comments:

Post a Comment