Thursday, January 30, 2020

THE EVER GREEN STORY OF ALL HUMAN INTERACTIONS.. 



*** I tell only that I practice but forever firm only..

People don't listen to me beyond and question endlessly..

I say.. I'm the proof in front of all that doing..

But still they have their own way..

A few times, that attitude leads to arguments..

If I keep quite there, it means either I'm not doing it or my doing is not right..

Naturally I've to challenge there..

And you know.. That takes out my peace in no time..

What is the ultimate of all this?

Since I don't know how to make people understand.. I've to leave it to their own way of grasping and doing but still remain supportive? 

Totally a meaningless proposal on human interactions!"

*** "I tell only that I practice forever softly..

People may or may not listen; telling only is my job..

I needn't say.. I'm the proof in front of all that doing.. I should be just doing mine with more dedication..

People can have their own way..

That attitude never leads to any argument..

I keep quite there, means not that I don't bother beyond but I respect their way of understanding and I'm with my people..

Naturally never I challenge there..

And that retains my peace forever..

What is the ultimate of all this?

I sure know how to make people understand.. 

Leave it to their own way of grasping and doing but be supportive all the time..

The highly meaningful way of all human interactions!"

Keywords: HUMAN, INTERACTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment