Friday, March 6, 2020

COMPULSIONS Vs TRUE FREEDOM! #CauseAChatter



The man proclaimed..


"This life is short.. What happens the next moment, none knows.. I decided..

  • Say 'NO' to all those unnecessaries of life.. (Kama)
  • Keep away from agitations and confrontations whatever be the context.. (Krodha)
  • Limit many of the possessions..(Lobha)
  • Never to get fascinated by all that glitter and glamour.. (Moha)
  • Never to show off.. (Mada)
And
  • Keep off from comparisons! (Mastarya)
And this is going to be my

CODE OF CONDUCT

In my life, here afterwards!"

The wise man was heard saying..

"No doubt a good discipline.. But have you checked how you behave in extreme situations.. i.e., When the situations become favorable as well remain tough to handle!"

"??????"

"It appears most comfortable to me in normal situations with a feeling within that I'll never yield and ever stick to my code of conduct whatever be..

But when a tough situation surfaces,

  • For a while I may firm up to continue with my code of conduct,
If the threat becomes a bit aggressive,
  • I may still appear calm and continue following my code of conduct but sure start shaking within
And when that becomes uncontrollable,
  • Throw away all that conduct and start crazily grabbing whatever is in front..
Again,

When a favorable situation surfaces,
  • For a while I may firm up to continue with my code of conduct,
If the opportunity becomes a bit steady,
  • I may still appear calm and continue following my code of conduct but sure start craving within
And when certain power accrues therein..
  • Throw away all that conduct and start forcibly grabbing that in front
Thus your code of conduct/discipline is just time bound and you are still the same as without that!"

"Then what is way out? Should I leave my code of conduct and live the life the way I like?"

"No.. Never.. No Great Book recommends that to any one.. Continue with that your discipline with more vigor and more justification of your actions from others but all along questioning within yourself..

"Instead of going thru' such

ELABORATE PLANNING AND ENDLESS PROGRAMS

To lead this life straight, why not keep away from all those self imposed

CHAINS OF COMPULSIONS, 

Just aim doing max good feasible in the situation and thus remain

FREE AND POISED FOREVER?"

The Post is presented to suit for BLOGCHATTER to #CauseAChatter


Keyword: FREEDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment