Wednesday, March 18, 2020

MY TALK WITH THE COPYCAT GOES THUS..



When a Great Saint says,

'SATYAMEVA JAYATE NAANRUTA!'

Millions become His humble followers but

When an ordinary human being repeats the same, it will not have any impact on others other than they listening to the person and nodding their heads even though 100% grammatical meaning of each and every word and the origin of that Sacred Saying were known to the person..

Seen thus, my idea if original the originality itself being the level of the relative truth known to me, will have its own impact on people around me and in that context, my writing at the back of such an idea will definitely be accepted by people. In respect of one who tries to copy that and talk without that original back up will have that value only in respect of people's acceptance..

But when my idea lacks major truth other than traces of it with most remaining a story built around to lure my readers for my selfish gain and that when copied by another winding around own story to lure listeners, it just catches up with who presents it the best and accordingly the immediate gains accrue..

No doubt, in such a situation it's a tug of war and the more influential and powerful soon take over with the less powerful making terms with copier and accordingly the situation in front prevails..

Yes, sure it's a painful situation as in this world the Saying,

'Might is right!'

Rules everywhere indirectly and accordingly only I need to adjust the so called my talk with the copycat as either..

'Let's talk on the issue!'

If I am weak or as

'You will see the end of your mischief!'

If I am strong but law bound..

Of course, this additional color myself adding to my idea at any time equally remains the business survival force with me and at almost 10 to 20% returns I need to get returns for the effort I put in there if that is going to be my sole bread and butter..

There, no relaxation I need to be strict with the copycat whatever the relative strengths be saying aloud,

'Keep off from my area!'

Making use of all the safeguards provided for me in the field and taking my own extra care in making future copying foolproof!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt How do you react when you come to realize that your idea has been copied? What would you like to say to the copycat? #Copycat

Keyword: COPYCAT

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could really make future copying foolproof.
    Can happen if we record and document with time-stamp!
    Hope all is well in these uncertain times & coronavirus scare.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Dr Anita Sabat.. That's the best way to protect from all copying of our valued material.. Thanks for the enquiry.. Wishes!

      Delete