Wednesday, March 4, 2020

SURE, THE WHOLESOME PRAYER OF MY LIFE! #CauseAChatter


The day begins thru' recitation of the Hymn from Nirvanashatakam in my heart as part of my

EARLY MORNING PRAYER

Thus ..

'Mano Budhyahankaara Chitani Naaham,
Na Cha Shrotrajihve Na Cha Ghraananetre
Na Cha Vyoma Bhumir Na Tejo Na Vayuh,
Chidaanandarupah Shivoham Shivoham.'


'I am not mind, nor intellect, nor ego, nor the five senses, nor the reflections of inner self
I am beyond all that. Again
I am not the ether, nor the earth, nor the fire, nor the wind as
I am indeed that Eternal Knowing and Bliss, the Auspicious (Shivam), Love and Pure Consciousness!'


And continues my

WHOLE DAY PRAYER

Myself actively doing jobs of the day constantly remembering in all my interactions that..
  • 'The Highest Worship of God is sincerely respecting His Creation and the Order in His Creation and ever act to the best of my abilities to protect That.. 
  • Believing in Almighty is ever associated with myself believing people around me of course with equal care and live with that attitude as much as possible..
  • Whenever I succeed, the God's Message for me is, 'Help others through your success' and that help forever should be at a decent level of my social and living status in the world..
And 
  • The Almighty never said to me not to Worship the Other Gods and taking a cue from this, I should ever live extending unfailing love towards humanity in my heart!' 
Ultimately, as the Lord's Infinite Plans cannot be controlled by a few limited actions of mine, keeping max of tranquility and calmness, I close the day with a

BEDTIME PRAYER

Of mine, reciting the Mahamritunjaya Mantra Viz.,


'Om Trayambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanath
Mrytor Mukshiya Mamrutat.'


'We worship the three eyed one lord shiva who is of spiritual essence and nourishes all beings. May he severe our bondage of samsara and thus liberate us!'

For His Ultimate Grace and Compassion!

The Post is edited and presented to suit for BLOGCHATTER to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: TOTAL, PRAYER

4 comments:

  1. Love towards Nature, an extension of love towards humanity. Very nice read, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priyanka.. True Prayer basically should wish for my good and in parallel for the good of the world too which is indirectly my added mental strength.. The Post talks on this in total.. Happy to have such a good appreciative comment here!

      Delete
  2. I like your blog so much.It is full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete